Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your biggest fear for LG6

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Doncho

First of all, bad visuals and music videos. And second, the little promo it might get...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabylonHooker

boring songs that sound dated and age like milk like the ones on ARTPOP :vegas:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

HiddenWeirdo
41 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

That it won't be able to please all the impossible expectations that everyone still has, which will cause unnecessarily negative reactions by both fans and media.

It's not as much a fear as a given fact. Just look at the demands being made in this thread :selena:

That‘s what I‘m writing in like every thread :cryga:

I mean, I‘m no one to say what she should do but I guess what I can generally say is that things get messed up if they happen too fast. So I hope she takes all the time she needs. 

Music that sounds like Hey Girl, trying to be indie and Lorde-ish when in facts its atrocious and unlistenable.

Smother Em Eh

Outdated material! 

Lack of Promo

Songs that sound the same

And less then 5 singles. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Decodekid

im afraid of people being disgraceful and sharing opinions that are offensive, y'all can really be so shitty to the point where others cannot even enjoy the whole process of experiencing an album. i swear to God, when that album is released, if i start seeing the same mess as when Joanne was released, i'm leaving this site

Im Harol don't tell anyone

MarryMyHolland

I don't want it to be a sell out, I don't want people to call it unsuccessful or flop.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Lady Gaga feat. Cardi B
Lady Gaga feat. Drake
Lady Gaga feat. Post Malone
Lady Gaga feat. Quavo
Lady Gaga feat. Migos

Lady Gaga feat. Nicki Minaj
Lady Gaga feat. J Balvin
Lady Gaga feat. Bad Bunny

Lady Gaga feat. Maluma

those would be very very dramatic... the others I'm here for it! 

AshIey

Really can’t say I have any fears about it, she always delivers music wise and visually in my opinion.

DrKindnessKunt1999

My fear would be LG6 being rushed or that she changed her mind about the collaborations she currently has right now. Also, one of my fears would be her releasing something too mainstream, a tropical house album with trap influences, I’m hoping she stays away from that (even though I do have to admit that “The Cure” is a cute bop. “Heal Me”, too.) 

Archived