💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

The Birthday Massacre Appreciation Thread

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

THIS BAND. :giveup::giveup::giveup:

The music that they make is truly amazing.

Here is what I think is their most successful song:

Red Stars

One thing that I really like about The Birthday Massacre (TBM) is that they are very good at making an amazing blend of very hard rock with beautiful melodies. (Plus the dark Gothic themes are literally everything.)

Here are some of my favorites from their two most recent albums [Superstition (2014) and Under Your Spell (2017).]:

Rain (The song that made me fall in love with them)

Superstition

Under Your Spell

One (A BOP.)

Visuals:

In The Dark

Beyond

I would do anything to have them collab with Lady Gaga. I wish that they could have opened for her during the JWT.

he/him/his

TinyRick

Went to an intimate show in Montreal and Chibi held my hand while singing Red Stars. Top five favorite band. They are perfect and they slay live, while swilling Jack Daniels. Seen them 3 times. Dope perfect humans.

Debithius

I honestly thought I was the only one listening to them. I love Over, Superstiton, Down, Hide And Seek, Pale, Counterpane, Unkind, Red Stars, Control, The Other Side and Play With Fire. 

27monster27
4 minutes ago, TinyRick said:

Went to an intimate show in Montreal and Chibi held my hand while singing Red Stars. Top five favorite band. They are perfect and they slay live, while swilling Jack Daniels. Seen them 3 times. Dope perfect humans.

I wanted to see them live on their 2017 tour for Under Your Spell, but I wasn't old enough. 

he/him/his

Archived