Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

BBC put ASIB at top of Oscar contenders predictions

PlanetChromatica

Featured Posts

Killa

The hype of most critcs seem to be reaal cause this comes from the perspective of people that were highly doubting this project. Cause its the oldest story ever and last one wasnt successful.

The whole thing has a novelty to it.

The first role of a not so popular singer, the debut role in directing, a movie that has been done redone **** on it another lub iron it another club

:trollga:its a true hollywood drama.

Its ha emancipation of mimi :pray:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
avalon x
1 hour ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I had forgotten that even Suicide Squad won an Oscar :diane:

Hide contents

For best makeup :poot:

giphy.gif

That garbage was hyped to sh*t.

47 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

This pre-hype reminds me a lot of some other early Oscar contenders that ended up underperforming with critics because the bar was set too high. I hope that isn’t the case with this one, I’d prefer critics to be pleasantly surprised than for it to fizzle out because critics went in expecting something Oscar worthy. I can’t imagine this exceeding expectations now, so that has me a little concerned. 

I can’t let that spoil the fun though. This is GAGA, in a MOVIE. Not some pop star cameo, but a major lead role. So crazy. 

Agree, do you have any exemple? It went from extreme scepticism (that I can understand given that it’s Bradley first movie as a director, Gaga first lead role and a remake of a remake of a remake) to extreme hype and Oscar buzz.

GagaMyBlood95

I am loving all these positive articles, reviews and all the rest :giveup:

It's gonna become really exciting when promo kicks in!

somnambulist

I don’t really think it’s “extreme hype” , I don’t think the general public has really picked up on the buzz yet. We haven’t even started the marketing campaign yet beyond a few posters and one trailer. I think it’s the perfect amount to be honest. It’s a remake of a remake of a remake, so the fact that critics are praising it is a blessing, plus it seems like people are surprised it’s so good, this was never a guarantee, a lot of things could have gone wrong and it looks like critics are hyped now. 

ThunderSwallow

Am I the only one thinking this article just copying other source’s prediction?

TheAlpha

Here hoping the movie can live up to the hype.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

Paprika..

Tumeric.. 

OT: Yasssss queen. Slay mama

2NE1bae

Honestly, ever since that whole "TIHTY is a shoe-in for an oscar win," that was written by like every media outlet, and DIDN'T win anything, I just take a seat and lower my expectations. :messga:

I mean, just look at how the presidential race turned out :interestinga:

Schizophonic

imagine she wins best actress and best song at the same time.... omg that would be .... AHAHAHA

shane_c

About 10 films get nominated now so it seems like it's probably a lock. And they owe Gaga because they snubbed her for TIHTY. The TIHTY snub could turn out to be a good thing.

13 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

imagine she wins best actress and best song at the same time.... omg that would be .... AHAHAHA

I will faint if this happens, she deserves it aaaall

Archived