news

Gaga tweets about Demi Lovato

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats

In response to Demi's recent hospitalization due to an alleged heroin overdose, many stars, including Gaga, tweeted their support.

StarstruckIllusion

I hope she does know her Monsters as well as she does. Now is not the time for Twitter trolls. If you gotta use jokes to cope, then idk, keep it to yourself?

EDIT: I’m not attacking Gaga. I interpreted her tweet as saying she hopes her Little Monsters are sending love, and I’m saying I hope her perception of us is the reality of us. I already see Nicki stans making jokes about Demi and I don’t want our fanbase to relate… 

RepentingSinner
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

I hope she does know her Monsters as well as she does. Now is not the time for public jokes. If you gotta use that to cope, then idk, keep it to yourself??

I dont get the problem? 

thatfoxyfeeling
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

I hope she does know her Monsters as well as she does. Now is not the time for public jokes. If you gotta use that to cope, then idk, keep it to yourself??

What? How can you be so insensitive? Gaga is just showing her support for an artist who is clearly struggling and is battling their inner demons. 

Phaye Monster

This is such an inspirational tweet. You can tell she really cares and isn’t just saying this for the sake of it. I love her compassion, she’s so admirable. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Woohoo

:runhug:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Teal Ambition

I'm so glad she tweeted about this. Gaga has a heart of gold ❤️ 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

joemayzzin

Gaga is so loving with that heart of hers, very sweet of her to reach out and I hope nothing but the best for Demi!! Seriously hope she gets the help she needs and most of all gets better soon 😘

sipthistea
6 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Can you elaborate? Because I can't find anything wrong with what she just posted.

If she mentions her fans is to send Demi positive messages. 

StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

What? How can you be so insensitive? Gaga is just showing her support for an artist who is clearly struggling and is battling their inner demons. 

How am I being insensitive??

Chris Evans
10 minutes ago, Wigless said:

what are you even going off about

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Can you elaborate? Because I can't find anything wrong with what she just posted.

If she mentions her fans is to send Demi positive messages. 

She’s implying that she knows us to be kind and not messy, and I’m saying I hope we are living up to that

Archived