💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The truth about Frankenstein

Miley

Featured Posts

Miley

Before you read what I'm about to say I just want to make something clear: I'm not lying. For those who have followed Gaga from the beginning (or for a long time) know how Gaga has a tendency to change direction or cancel stuff at the last minute. Back in 2017 Gaga started this whole Frankenstein-thing and I confirmed in a thread (that I actually made) that she would indeed release new music in 2017. Some people dragged me, while others believed me. Sadly she or/and her team decided differently and suddenly my own words were against me.

I got a lot of backlash, so trying to explain myself was not a great idea. It's been a long time since then, and since RedOne mentioned it a couple of days ago I decided to go out with the truth. Why? Because I know how excited I get from reading all these Gaga-related news that no one would have known without some fans telling and sharing with the rest of us.

This is about Joanne B-side that will never get released. So here you go:

Let's go back to November of last year when Gaga posted this picture: 

Then GGD tweeted this since Gaga had performed a new song for a few people that shared their experience on GGD.
At that time Gaga had asked fans backstage at the JWT of the idea of a Joanne B-side .

And let's NOT forget the member that confirmed the song back in 2016!

So what was the plan?

The B-side was real and so was Frankenstein. It was meant as a promo single along with the European leg.

Gaga was about to release the B-side and the tracklist would be:

1. Frankenstein
2. Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going?[Piano Version]
3. Dancin' In Circles (Remix)
4. Million Reasons (Work Tape)

As all of you know we never got a B-release but we got the Piano Version of Joanne along with a video (which wasn't originally the plan). 

Now whether you want to think this is fan-fiction, the truth or whatever I just needed to get this out of my chest. Before I get a thousand of questions: I can't tell you how I know this and no I have not heard the Frankenstein song neither the DIC remix. However, the Work Tape is the same one as the Japanese release and Joanne Piano Version is the one we got last year.

Now let's put an end to this song and look forward to ASIB and LG6.

Thank you for reading this ❤️

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Notthebling

How do you know about the DIC remix? Do you have more details about this one? Very intrigued. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

ryanripley

if she had done this and thrown The Cure on there and a demo or two :nooo: 

*gaga asks her fans if she should do this*

*fans say YES*

gaga: did you say no? what a shame

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ryusei

Why can you not say how you know this? :saladga: statements like that make things hard to believe

Musery

FfFfFfFF

I don't know, those songs don't blend well to me. And Frankenstein is the only one completely new, how about the rest of Gaga x Redone songs?

teawhore

ill believe it when i hear it from ha mouth

79FC05EE-0005-428A-BBC4-849CE4D982F5.thu

♡ nyc ♡

Miley
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why can you not say how you know this? :saladga: statements like that make things hard to believe

Cause I made a promise to not share this information. So the last thing I want to do is to out someone else for sharing this with me. But I love the community and want to share this with the rest of you after knowing this for a while.
Second, if I would go "my friend" or "my sisters husband" none of ya'll would have believed me anyway. I have been a member since 2011. I think I have better things to do than to come up with a story on a music forum

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Miley said:

Cause I made a promise to not share this information. So the last thing I want to do is to out someone else for sharing this with me. But I love the community and want to share this with the rest of you after knowing this for a while.
Second, if I would go "my friend" or "my sisters husband" none of ya'll would have believed me anyway. I have been a member since 2011. I think I have better things to do than to come up with a story on a music forum

I see so you're just not saying who you knew this from. My bad

Musery

youandi

I might be naive but having read this and some of your previous posts, I really feel compelled to believe you 

I wish this had been come out, maybe a little earlier than planned because it would have been a nice way to tide us over to the next release. Oh well. Roll on LG6!

GypsyBabe

Do you work for Netflix? :oprah: 

But seriously, thanks for the info. Tbh I’m glad she didn’t release a B side because that tracklist sounds meh. I’m glad we got the piano version and a video instead. 

⚯͛

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

*gaga asks her fans if she should do this*

*fans say YES*

gaga: did you say no? what a shame

I choked :selena:

Reality

For a split second I read "Dancin' In Circles [Piano Version]" and I was shook to the core! 

EDIT - But on a more serious note, if you are telling the truth, then would you happen to know anything about all the teases that were happening at the end of last year? The whole "ARTPOP's little sister" thing and DJWS (I think it was him, but I don't fully recall) saying that her next single would be like her "Space Oddity," etc. Were all those comments in conjunction with the Joanne B-side, or were they referring to the project she has going on right now?

🃏🖤👹

bloody g

She should release Frankestein for Halloween

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

PerfectCure
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

For a split second I read "Dancin' In Circles [Piano Version]" and I was shook to the core! 

I laaaay arouuund... touch myself... to pass the timeee...

source.gif

Archived