💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

7 years without Amy Winehouse

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Today is that awful day again. The day we lost the talanted, lovely, sweet Amy Winehouse.
She did not deserve the way she got treated. Everyone who ever made fun of her when she suffered should be ashamed. Amy was too good for this world and I hope that she's in a better place now, where she can sing her jazz in peace.

Rest in peace Amy. It's been 7 years, but you are not forgotten :heart:

giphy.gif

amy-winehouse-death-anniversary.gif

3332_7cf6.gif

Xoxo Adriana

A true talent.

I always wondered what the music industry would be like with Amy around today...music has truely died. It'll never be the same without this queen.

aaron l

In my top 3 artists of all time.

Not only inspires a ton of music I listen to today, but I will never stop listening to hers. I will never stop wondering what kind of records she'd be putting out today. 💔

PhyllisDietrichson

Tearing up reading this! A true talent who didn’t deserve her struggles with addiction, etc! We love you Amy!!

migamiga

i still remember the moment i found out. she is one of my favorite vocalists/artists of all time 💔

Bebe

Crazy, I've been on a Winehouse music binge the past couple weeks.... Her lyrics and her voice remain one of a kind. 

nikola

I miss her so much....

I eill never foget for npt going to her last show that happened in my city....

Oh god how much i miss her

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived