💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want Gaga to work with Frank Dukes?

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

I'm surprised Frank Dukes isn't talked about as much on here or ATRL like Max Martin or other producers considering he is by far the most "in" producer from 2016 to present.

His Billboard Top 10 productions:

Havana - Camila Cabello (#1)
Needed Me - Rihanna (#7)
Never Be the Same - Camila Cabello (#6)
Fake Love - Drake (#8)
Congratulations - Post Malone (#8)
Pray for Me - Kendrick/The Weeknd (#7)
Call Out My Name - The Weeknd (#4)

other productions:
Green Light, Perfect Places, Homemade Dynamite - Lorde
Trust Nobody - Selena/Cashmere Cat
Go Gina - SZA

ryanripley

i don't like/know these songs minus the lorde ones so :selena:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Matangi

He's produced too many hit records for hip-hop artists---GGD would (ignorantly, as usual) choose to not recognize him purely for that reason lmao

Matangi
Just now, ryanripley said:

i don't like/know these songs minus the lorde ones so :selena:

you dont know modern pop music?

lol 

Arturo
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

He's produced too many hit records for hip-hop artists---GGD would (as usual) choose to not recognize him purely for that reason lmao

I would love if she sent him a demo from LG6 to work with or rework it. At least one song just to see what they could produce together. He is really Hip Hop oriented but he clearly has an ear for pop hits as well as shown with Camila.

1 minute ago, Matangi said:

lol 

he doesn't even know himself let him be

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Matangi said:

lol 

i know Havana, that's it :emma:

my main genres are folk, alt rock and rock so it's not a shock

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Matangi
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

I would love if she sent him a demo from LG6 to work with or rework it. At least one song just to see what they could produce together. He is really Hip Hop oriented but he clearly has an ear for pop hits as well as shown with Camila.

The thing is I don't think pop and hip-hop are separate entities like many here do. The thing is he is a producer. Gaga is an artist who writes for herself and collaborates with producers. Many MANY of her songs (esp. on the Fame) use hip-hop driven beats and sounds. She would be smart to work in many directions.

rumours
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

my main genres are folk, alt rock and rock so it's not a shock

I know you already have a huge music collection, but I'd highly suggest any studio album released by Joni Mitchell from 1969 (Clouds) through 1976 (Hejira). :hug:

freebit

I'm not blown away, but his production is pretty good. I'd rather have him than overrated Jack Atonoff. His work sounds simple, but isn't boring - I think that type of producer might balance well with Gaga (who can be extra at times) & modernize her pop sound a bit. 

12 minutes ago, Matangi said:

The thing is I don't think pop and hip-hop are separate entities like many here do. The thing is he is a producer. Gaga is an artist who writes for herself and collaborates with producers. Many MANY of her songs (esp. on the Fame) use hip-hop driven beats and sounds. She would be smart to work in many directions.

IA so much.

Arturo
3 minutes ago, freebit said:

I'm not blown away, but his production is pretty good. I'd rather have him than overrated Jack Atonoff. His work sounds simple, but isn't boring - I think that type of producer might balance well with Gaga (who can be extra at times) & modernize her pop sound a bit. 

IA so much.

oh yeah, nothing I've heard from Jack Antonoff made me want Gaga to work with him. I also agree that Frank Dukes isn't some groundbreaking producer but his productions are sleek, unique to each song, and modern.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Why do you want her to be common and basic? I'd rather have Stuart Price or Max Martin.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Arturo
22 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why do you want her to be common and basic? I'd rather have Stuart Price or Max Martin.

Max isn’t common and basic?

I would think that the producer of Can’t Stop the Feeling and Chained to the Rhythm isn’t exactly groundbreaking

Archived