Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Fav Male Artist To Debut in the Last 10 Years

DiscoHeaven23

Male Artists 2008-2018  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite male artist that debuted in the last 10 years?

• Bruno Mars
    • Drake
    • Ed Sheeran
    • Justin Bieber
    • Kendrick Lamar
    • Post Malone
    • Sam Smith
    • Shawn Mendes
    • The Weeknd
    • Other (comment below)

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

none of these

AWOLNATION, Hozier, Harry Styles (solo) and twenty one pilots are some of my favourites

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe

Hozier would be my choice. :giveup:

But out of your list I voted for Bruno.

⚯͛

KatieJudasGaga4

web%20dragons.jpg?itok=si1n7_hH

Ik, not a solo male artist, but an all male group and Dan Reynolds vocals....:firega:....

Currently using their wifi since I'm at their concert right now. (The show hasn't started)

Anderson123

I was going to say Adam Lambert but The Weeknd's discography is really great and his voice is amazing. As much as I love Adam, especially his debut album, I feel like he's still struggling to record something up to the expectations I had when he was on American Idol. The Original High is also a nice album but For Your Entertainment is perfect pop from start to finish, one of the few albums that I can sit through without skipping a song.

Bruno also has some great songs but I've never really been a big fan of him because he's everywhere all the time, he's like the male Katy Perry that is hit after hit and makes me feel exhausted, 24k Magic is the album that made me listen to him again though.

Ed Sheeran has a couple of great songs but same with Bruno, they've overplayed him everywhere that I don't even feel like listening to him.

I also appreciate Drake's music but since I'm not a big fan of hip hop I rarely know about him other than the hits. Sam Smith has a great voice but it's very meh.

rumours

While he may not be popular on GGD, I think Chris Stapleton is one of the better musicians to formally debut in the last decade. Someone who had great potential (but we unfortunately lost) was Michael Johns. His 2009 record "Heart on My Sleeve" showed a ton of promise.

Of your list, I'd probably go with Kendrick Lamar.

FRANK1991

Troye Sivan

that's about it

if it's a band it's The 1975

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

ProdigyARTPOP

If ZAYN were on this list i’d pick him.

but Justin Bieber will do.

Dunk96

Hands down Bruno Mars. He's literally the combination of Michael Jackson,Prince,and Elvis as one person. The amount of talent he has is unmatched from his dancing to his singing to his lyrics and his musical productions. He literally checks off every box imaginable and is undoubtedly the best male artist of the decade.

Archived