💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts Christian kissing his way to her heart

dit

Featured Posts

Reality
10 hours ago, zHonMonster said:

She has changed a lot. She barely speaks to us, or posts anything. Now she posts a random photo of her BF. I trying so hard to continue being an invested monster but it’s getting hard. The things she does now a days are just not things I’m into for instance dating old men. People change and that’s ok. Maybe she is truly happy, we can only hope 

It's just because we're in a black out era right now. There's no new music or anything, but that will all change soon. ASIB will come sooner than you think, and we'll also get LG6, so she'll be interacting with us again.

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lairofhk
11 hours ago, zHonMonster said:

The things she does now a days are just not things I’m into for instance dating old men. 

I mean, that's her personal life. You don't have to be into it to just respect the fact that she makes her own decisions. It's not something that should totally turn you off of her. Plus, people date older all the time. It's a definite thing that happens. And it's totally ok.

giskardsb
12 hours ago, zHonMonster said:

She has changed a lot. She barely speaks to us, or posts anything. Now she posts a random photo of her BF. I trying so hard to continue being an invested monster but it’s getting hard. The things she does now a days are just not things I’m into for instance dating old men. People change and that’s ok. Maybe she is truly happy, we can only hope 

this fanbase is 100% involved in why she has "distanced" herself.  Constant judgemental attitudes, jumping to conclusions, second guessing her choices, and holding every supposed slight against her forever would cause anyone to shut up.

HookerOnAChurch

I'm starting to love the way he loves her. He's really a decent man. :kara:

12 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Lol I feel like you know something I don’t. You don’t have to read my comments and you deff don’t have to quote me. My opinion won’t change.

your opinion may not change but im just letting you know that you my hurt people if you keep talking like this. Surely gaga wont ready your comment but im talking about real life.

11 hours ago, Loud said:

your opinion may not change but im just letting you know that you my hurt people if you keep talking like this. Surely gaga wont ready your comment but im talking about real life.

Well since it’s my life then I’ll worry about that. You can keep living your life or lack thereof. Idk

Just now, darkpaw said:

Well since it’s my life then I’ll worry about that. You can keep living your life or lack thereof. Idk

ok take care 😊

2 minutes ago, Loud said:

ok take care 😊

Always do😘

Archived