Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

How LG6 will go (week by week)

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

T H E  L G 6  E R A  (2018-2019)

NOTE: This is completely fan-made and nothing here is meant to be true. All of this is meant to be fun and create a little bit of hype. I won't be naming the album or any of the tracks. That is up to you to decide. I just want to hype up the hype :party:

Lady Gaga's first single from her sixth solo studio album is set to release on October 5th, 2018. The following contains a week by week time-line on how the single will live it's life:

Week One: October 5th to 11th
(between interviews and the release of A Star Is Born, Gaga is taking the biggest leap of her career: promoting a movie and a lead single all at once. The buzz from A Star Is Born brings major attention to Gaga's newest single, and vice versa. "If people are talking about her movie, they are going to be talking about her song" - Wendy Williams, October 2018))
- Single released world-wide on October 5th to overwhelmingly positive reviews
- Gaga appears and performs on the series premiere of Saturday Night Live on October 6th 
- Gaga performs at the 46th annual American Music Awards on October 9th
- She appears on one live TV talk show to promote the movie + single, plus is offered various radio interviews
- Chart results week one: Australia #4 - Canada #1 - France #3 - Italy #5 - Spain #5 - UK #7 - USA #3

Week Two: October 12th to 18th
(the hype has died down a little bit due to the fans not going as crazy anymore; however, the rest of the world is yet to catch up) 
- The music video is released on October 12th. Very strong visuals and is the #1 trending video on YouTube for two days
- Gaga appears on two more TV shows and does more radio interviews
- The streaming numbers for the lead are the best Gaga has ever received, outperforming the majority of the current music
- Chart results week two: Australia #2 - Canada #1 - France #2 - Italy #4 - Spain #3 - UK #5 - USA #3

Week Three: October 19th to 25th
(lots of information on the album begins to prosper this week)
- Lady Gaga announces via Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram that LG6 is being released on November 9th
- Gaga also announces that a "big surprise" is coming on November 2nd, but doesn't give anymore details
- Chart results week three: Australia #2 - Canada #1 - France #1 - Italy #4 - Spain #3 - UK #2 - USA #2

Week Four: October 26th to November 1st
(pretty much a dead week, but Gaga's streaming and radio numbers keep rising exponentially)
- The lead single enters the top 10 on USA pop radio
- The single is still going strong within the top 5 songs on Spotify and Apple Music charts
- Either Drake, The Weeknd, or Bruno Mars (you pick) tweets ":)" to Gaga on November 1st 
- Chart results week four: Australia #1 - Canada #2 - France #1 - Italy #2 - Spain #1 - UK #2 - USA #2

Week Five: November 2nd to November 8th
(Single number 2 surprise releases world wide with a feature by either Bruno, Drake or The Weeknd)
- The second single is released on November 2nd and breaks iTunes and Spotify records worldwide
- Debuts at number one in basically every country where Gaga has charted before

To be continued

sweet spot
12 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

(Single number 2 surprise releases world wide with a feature by either Bruno, Drake or The Weeknd)

between one of those collabs and death i pick death oh my LORD :lmao:

the weeknd would be interesting tho

Taide

She NEEDS to release lyric video and the video THE SAME DAY as the single drops if she wants to debut inside top 10. We don’t want another PI teas 

ilgkp
1 minute ago, Impostor said:

Here's what will actually happen: Flop.

it won't

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

A Hybrid

I don’t think a jazz album can do that good

No family’s safe when I sashay

Diamond Monster

I think the first week chart in Spain should be higher, almost all of the AP Era singles went number one, as did Perfect Illusion. It’s still Gaga oriented, I still hear her songs played on the radio or at stores in Jerez and Sevilla.

adamsenigma

I love how we all lowered our standards when it comes too Gaga real quick lmao but y'all better stream the **** out of the album when it comes out.

RadioIsOurs

I still don't think her team would release anything LG6 related that close to ASIB's release date. 

LordEnigma
58 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

I still don't think her team would release anything LG6 related that close to ASIB's release date. 

Yeah - I feel like we will get a single in November/December after the initial ASIB hype. Then release the album during awards season since she will be nominated plenty.

Archived