Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Review Gaga's Future Albums

Loud

Featured Posts

This is a space for you little reviewers to review LG6, C3C and the ASIB soundtrack before they come out :poot:

ill start

LG6

It's true that most monsters hoped for a dark electro album, but I think the direction that Gaga chose (asmr music) really solidifies her as a legend. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like. Noteworthy parts of the album include the song "Sleep" which is a remix of Gaga's sleep sounds (produced by the up and coming indian producer Al Abu Ad-Al) and her collaboration with DJWS "Sound", which is a downtempo jazzy asmr ballad featuring gaga's voice performing a hip-notic "ahh" during four minutes.

C3C

This album is a good example of how a jazz album should be. Featuring heavy autotuned interludes sang by tony, C3C shows a more mature gaga doing backing vocals in all the tracks of an album majorly sang by tony and his wife.

ASIB

Bradley Cooper's album features two tracks with Gaga's voice, one of which is a homage to Ally's hometown, Nebraska, and is called "1 Beer". The lyrics ("I drink 1 beer in the night/I drink 2 beers in the night/I drink 3 beers in the night") are amongst this year's most inspirational lyrics yet

Pop Music
10 minutes ago, Loud said:

collaboration with DJWS

This part rlly got me laughing :laughga:

After his behavior toward us fans as much as I like his work with gaga she needs to leave him. He just doesn't seem professional gaga doesn't need that scheiße in her life :trollga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

thierryrreiht

LG6: talented
LG7: brilliant
LG8: incredible 
LG9: amazing
LG10: show stopping 
LG11: spectacular
LG12: never the same 
LG13: totally unique
LG14: completely not ever been done before

Eggsy
4 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

LG6: talented
LG7: brilliant
LG8: incredible 
LG9: amazing
LG10: show stopping 
LG11: spectacular
LG12: never the same 
LG13: totally unique
LG14: completely not ever been done before

LG15 Beyond the Crypt but still Kicking because An immortal Queen Never dies. 

"XoXo Joanne"

Noah

LG6: I liked everything but Track 8 was kind of meh. We will never forgive Gaga for not making Track 4 a Single.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Sandrology

LG6

While a lot of little monsters expected Lady Gaga to go back to her roots of pop music, she choose to do it the save way by doing an collaborative album with industries newest and biggest. One of her most surprising collaborations is the song "Generic" featuring The Chainsmokers and Ed Sheeran. The most outstanding piece has to be the duet "I can't hear you" with Selena Gomez while Gaga and Selena are both talking in destinctive whispery voices. 

C3C

While the last Album cheek to cheek included Tony Benett and Lady Gaga, this time they switched it up by performing on the whole album as Jo Calderone and Antonia Benett. Tony sings the female parts one octave higher as known while wearing Gagas iconic meat dress in the studio as seen in the music video of "You're the top" a cover by Ella Fitzgerald. 

ASIB

This album let's Bradley Cooper's voice shine on it's own. While Gaga is best at beeing mostly hearable as background vocals, her raspy and flat vocal ability doesn't overshadow the title track to be an oscar contender. Weakest part of the album has to be the 20 second solo of Gaga hearable in "The Shallow". This snippet is known from the trailer already but was just used to hype up the hunties to get coins from dem by making them believe gaga is singing more than backing vocals.

1 minute ago, AlotofApollo said:

While the last Album cheek to cheek included Tony Benett and Lady Gaga, this time they switched it up by performing on the whole album as Jo Calderone and Antonia Benett.

i literally died

matteonster

“OMG I’M READY TO SERVE BITCH YAAS I’M DYING THIS IS SO FCKING GOOD I JUST CAN’T!!!

ARTPOP found in a ditch.

When will Joanne?

:giveup:

- something like this

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

GagaXCollection

LG6: OMG TFM 2.0 WIG FLEW!!!

giphy.gif

C3C: Cute.

tumblr_inline_nviaq9BxFG1qc7ied_250.gif

ASIB: "AHHH, AH, AH, A-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"

shook-gif-4.gif

ladygagaxcollection.com

1 minute ago, YaaaasGaga said:

Can @PunkTheFunk jump on this thread ASAP please I'm waiting for a masterpiece x

no heretic homosexuals on my catholic thread thanks

Archived