💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS announces potential Q&A

LOVE JUNKIE

Featured Posts

Frostken

What if this is actually Gaga's plan to hype us?

I mean.... he knows the questions will only be about Gaga.:ladyhaha::ladyhaha: Why would he do this?

Mirages
56 minutes ago, Andreu said:

like guuuuuuuuuuuurl I like him but it reached a point in which it's better to let him/it go

No arguing there, he needs to cut out the bs and be grateful for fans and work opportunities. I know it irks him and he wants other questions, but sorry he will always be remembered as the producer of Gaga and I don't mean it in a bad way, just that he worked with her while she was at her peak and nobody else nowadays has reached such peak and I doubt they will soon. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Max Vandeburg

I kind of feel bad for the guy. But I don't think he would do a Q&A related to Gaga before she announces something... Maybe he's just teasing his own stuff and using us for hype. 

Jinzo
2 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I kind of feel bad for the guy. But I don't think he would do a Q&A related to Gaga before she announces something... Maybe he's just teasing his own stuff and using us for hype. 

Exactly. He should specify what he's talking about and clarify stuff but he loves attention and then he complains about it. Lol 

Bloody hooker
42 minutes ago, Andree said:

lmao

I saw this tweet right as he tweeted it. I was like :saladga: :ladyhaha:. Seriously though, I hope he’s alright and didn’t force himself to comeback to Twitter.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Delulu Rogers

Ugh I really can’t stand DJWS. He loves attention and clearly he must realize the questions will be about Gaga, yet he’ll have some meltdown and go off when it happens. Sorry bud when you work with someone like Lady Gaga with her huge following, questions about your own work will be over shadowed (pun intended). I get it can be frustrating but that’s the reality so I don’t understand why he sets himself up for this if he can’t handle the outcome

Woohoo

write your ARTPOP act 2 questions sis

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

11 hours ago, ilgkp said:

but nobody cares about his projects unless they are related to gaga

some do... Monsters always make anything about Gaga, I realise no other fanbase does this to this extent :rip: + There's someone asking and then there's being harassed by dozens of people 

10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

If being asked about working with one of the biggest pop star in the world is lived as an harassment for him, maybe it's time to stop doing it, just saying. 

this fanbase harasses everyone who's worked or been spotted with Gaga once :rip: They are not her employees, they are collaborators. Of course you can ask him, but we all know there's dozens asking him the same questions over and over again and then some who drag his input or blame him for certain things

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

this fanbase harasses everyone who's worked or been spotted with Gaga once :rip: They are not her employees, they are collaborators. Of course you can ask him, but we all know there's dozens asking him the same questions over and over again and then some who drag his input or blame him for certain things

Well you're professional.. or not. He has chosen to insult fans (people who are buying the music he has done with Gaga and making him live), having regular dramas and rants on social medias. Knowing how much Gaga loves her fans, I wouldn't be surprised she didn't really like his last rants on Instagram (just saying but since then we don't have seen him back in the studio with her).

OT : I just think DJWS is trying to keep attention on him. We should more be hyped by residency dates announcement and Enigma than his Q&A moment which will probably end up being a HUGE mess.  

Archived