đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most Overrated Pop Girl?

POP2

Most Overrated Pop Girl?  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most overrated pop girl?

Featured Posts

On 7/23/2018 at 4:51 PM, Gagalderone said:

How can Beyoncé be overrated when nobody claims she's this artist that always writes all of her own music and all that. People praise her for her incredible skills as a performer which is entirely deserved by her. Even then she's still involved in the process of her albums. 

Actually she's won quite a few "songwriting" awards. She even won Song of the Year for Single Ladies. Though there was a bit of poetic justice in that she didn't appear on stage to accept the award as she was getting ready to perform. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DONAJENDRO
Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

Actually she's won quite a few "songwriting" awards. She even won Song of the Year for Single Ladies. Though there was a bit of poetic justice in that she didn't appear on stage to accept the award as she was getting ready to perform. 

Because she has songwriting credits, but that's not what people respect her for. Most of her songs (at least her newer, more acclaimed work) are demos written by others she just changes a bit

Mad Onna

Personally I think a lot of artist are overrated to an extent.

I like Taylor Swift music and I do think she is talented, but the gap between in her success and her talent is quite large.

Beyonce is talented but she is not untouchable and immune to criticism. Her album sales do not match her hype either.

I love Adele but her voice is not all that.

Christina Agulera at her best is amazing but she is so rarely at her best. She is actually horrible a lot of the time.

Britney Spears is so minimally talented AND is a puppet of producers.

People got caught up in feeling sorry for Kesha last year but she is a terrible singer and should just stick to writing songs for Katy Perry or Britney Spears.

Katy Perry has zero talent and got by because she had that teenage dream look and great Max Martin pop songs. Now that she looks like a soccer mom trying to be cool, she's done.

2 minutes ago, Gagalderone said:

Because she has songwriting credits, but that's not what people respect her for. Most of her songs (at least her newer, more acclaimed work) are demos written by others she just changes a bit

I know that but there in lies a problem I have with her. She shouldn't be accepting awards for songwriting. One on my favorite moments is when the Oscars eliminated her name for "listen" because they determined she didn't write anything. (While I'm at it, I always wondered why they didn't do that for TIHTY) I wish the Grammys did that too.

Hey is deff overrated but at least her music isn’t the same old story and sound all the time like Tay. I mean how long are we gonna have to hear about your bad reputation and how many people dislike you; your ex’s opinions of you and just the overall bitching?

brucee
7 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

You could make this poll on any website and Beyonce (and probably Taylor) would be at the top. So please stop this narrative that "monsters hate Beyonce or are angry"...

I just really don't understand. Beyoncé is a legend... Since the Destiny's childs, and if you know about her, many people praised her for her abilities as a musician. She has an amazing voice, alongside Gaga, Rihanna and Xtina. I am really questioning the fact that she is so far up Taylor Swift... This is nonsense to me sorry. 

hello hello baby.

Chickens in Malibu

Wow seriously...

Beyoncé is definitely a living-legend. The ways she has remained relevant for 20 years is really incredible. I really loved all of her albums (except 4).

7 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Britney Spears is so minimally talented AND is a puppet of producers.

The problem, of course, is that Britney Spears created Justin Timberlake's solo career.

Sebastiaan De Graaf
On 7/22/2018 at 8:00 PM, The Bling said:

Taylor of course :awkney: she's an average singer, she's a **** performer, she has zero stage pressence. Why do people give her all their money again?

Gays now stan her because she's succesful, it's pretty simple. Wherever a female is slaying, the gays will hoard :huntyga:

Her songwriting skills:queenga:

The Bling
8 minutes ago, Sebastiaan De Graaf said:

Her songwriting skills:queenga:

True

giphy.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Archived