💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sexx dreams is one if Gagas best songs

RIPheygirl

Featured Posts

RIPheygirl

At LEAST top 3.

Everything in the production is GOLD, the bass and the electronic parts are out of this world. 

It was kinda nasty ahh ICONIC

Help me help ICONIC 

When i lay in bed i touch myself and think of you ICONIC 

EVERY line is so catchy

It really deserves to be on ARTPOP bcos i do find it a very visual song. With the instrumental i can visualise colous of bright pink, gold, white and purple. 

At least 99% of this fanbase love tjis as well as i dont actually recall seeing anyone EVER hate on it. Its either been said as good or praised to the heavens (cos it should be:stalkga:) 

Yes it is my #1 Gaga song btw 

With the heavenly head voice that Gaga used in Paparazzi it was missed and yet here we have it again and its just as good. 

The first time i heard this i was shook. 

Whats more its a bisexual anthem yasssssss 

xoxo Craig

Meh, I don't agree. Sure, it's top 20... but not one of her best at all. It's not even the best from ARTPOP :selena:

End Racism Now

nerdfacekillah

the itunes festival version is so much better

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

The Z

I don't agree at all. The demo is great, but the final track is just nice. It's too fast, the production misses substance and the "you were in my dreams" and the bridge are ruining the song in MY opinion. I love how heavy and dark the iTunes Fest version was. But yeah, the song is very creative. Not in my top 50 though, it's actually one of my least favorites. The demo would have been a top 20 for me.

Also, I can't imagine any visual for it. But it's not a bad thing, I just respond to your comment about it :)

FrankGutz

i Rihmember back then i was #TeamSexxxDreams, iconic bop, was my fist fave from the alberm

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

JoeMo

Totally agree

but babe, iconic song - don't flub the lyrics. "help me here" 🌚

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Queen Gloria

Truth. Sexxx Dreams is amazing

culturalbaptism
23 minutes ago, RIPheygirl said:

At LEAST top 3.

giphy.gif

It blows my mind how overrated ARTPOP is.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Sneaky Oliver

I'm not sure about top3 of all songs but I love it sooo much. It's definitely on my top3 from ARTPOP. 💋

I’m on my Legacy Act era

rumours

Well, according to ARTPOP: The Uncertainty Race, it is the 9th best song on ARTPOP

So, it being Top 3 of her entire discography might be a colossal stretch.

ARTPOP2
35 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

giphy.gif

It blows my mind how overrated ARTPOP is.

ARTPOP? Overrated ? 

giphy.gif

Bloody hooker
57 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Meh, I don't agree. Sure, it's top 20... but not one of her best at all. It's not even the best from ARTPOP :selena:

First you said that Bloody Mary is her best song, then said that Jewels n Drugs is a great song. Now you said that Sexxx Dreams isn’t her best. I feel like we would be great friends if we knew each other.

or boyfriends :ph34r:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived