💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Comic Con Trailer: AQUAMAN (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

idk how this movie will play out because the dc universe is such a mess i dont even know where it starts

RAMROD
Just now, Loud said:

idk how this movie will play out because the dc universe is such a mess i dont even know where it starts

I understand. this trailer looks good tho. We will see.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CautiousLurker

I'm gonna say... maybe... yeah, that's where I'm gonna leave it at... Excited to see Patrick Wilson in a big budget movie tho - he's a good actor...

weed

DC being pretty bad so far makes me nervous for every future release lmao but this looks good! So excited for amazing graphics and SFX

Reality

Visually, this trailer was absolutely stunning! That first shot of Atlantis looks so good! Also, that shot of them going underwater with that red light is great as well.

I don't think that this showcases Amber Heard particularly well though. Her first "I've been looking for you," line sounds so fake and isn't convincing to me at all. I'm interested to see how this'll do... 

🃏🖤👹

L E O

Since I started reading DC Rebirth issues, I've became quite fan of the character, so I was lokey excited for this (event tho I won't change my mind, Momoa ISN'T Aquaman for me, and will never be.), but this trailer? GORGEOUS! I can't wait to go just for the visuals!

River

ok Atlantis is very beautiful but the plot already looks messy and cringy and the usual "wooosh *landing* boom"

And omg the straights acting crowd moment was so cringy :laughga:

And like you already know that the villain will give the usual speech during the fight that you don't even listen because there's fire and explosion everywhere, like yeah, there's fire in Atalantis now..

It's soo predictable lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

High King

People doubting this film because of past DC films need to realize that the studio had a MAJOR change in leadership, plus James Wan is an incredible director and he’s been given complete creative control over Aquaman. 

Based on Aquaman, Shazam, and Wonder Woman 2 news, I can tell this change in leadership is going to result in much better films. 

Shipper

Jason Momoa is hot. 

Will watch this just for that Dothraki merman. 😍

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

A Real Panda

Just because Justice League was bad doesnt mean that DC always produces bad movies. People need to stop acting like Wonder Woman didnt happen last year, or The Dark Knight Trilogy doesnt exist or Man Of Steel even.

This trailer looks amazing and I have high hopes for Aquaman, especially since its James Wan and not Snyder nor Whedon directing.

Mister Gaga
6 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

Just because Justice League was bad doesnt mean that DC always produces bad movies

It does, since Marvel's boom. All of DC's movies post-avengers are ****. Sorry not sorry. And that's because they tried to use the Marvel formula, unsuccessfully, and they forgot that DC has its own identity. That's why The Dark Knight Trilogy succeded, that's why Man of Steel is still the best DC movie post avengers: they didn't copy Marvel's formula.

FrankGutz

it seems like im then only DC stan, im actually excited for this, i have all the Batman universe movies, and i also loved Justice League and WW, so im pretty perchedT for this

The only movies i haven seen is Superman cuz i really never liked him and hated that horrible Green L movie lalvnsvnal

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
14 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

It does, since Marvel's boom. All of DC's movies post-avengers are ****. Sorry not sorry. And that's because they tried to use the Marvel formula, unsuccessfully, and they forgot that DC has its own identity. That's why The Dark Knight Trilogy succeded, that's why Man of Steel is still the best DC movie post avengers: they didn't copy Marvel's formula.

This is true tho, i guess that's why i never liked the Avengers, so cringe and corny ugh

The only movies i trully enjoy from Marvel U is X-Men and Spiderman til Andrew Garfield, the last one was trash

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived