💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Witness Is An Underrated Album

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Honestly, this whole album is actually a bop. Forget the cringey lyrics and The Migos, it's a whole bop. It's severely underrated. It's like Katy's ARTPOP. It's one of her best albums :tony:

Stream it down below:

Or buy on iTunes :vegas:

End Racism Now

FrankGutz

not really sure, but i liked a lot 3 songs tbh

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

TropicOfCANCER

Is there a forum requirement I missed where members must make the following three threads:

1. Gaga still working on ASIB soundtrack?

2. LG6 = ASIB ST?

3. Witness is underrated!!!1

Bradley

My favourite era from Katy. With this album she became one of my favourite artists. I'm also one of the few people who like her short blonde hair.

Did you go see her in Glasgow?

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Is there a forum requirement I missed where members must make the following three threads:

1. Gaga still working on ASIB soundtrack?

2. LG6 = ASIB ST?

3. Witness is underrated!!!1

Gurl, relax. I'm sharing my opinion

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

My favourite era from Katy. With this album she became one of my favourite artists. I'm also one of the few people who like her short blonde hair.

Ugh no, my mum and dad don't have a lot of money and I don't have a job... so I was never going to go see her, or Gaga for that matter :selena: I really wish I was one of the people she offered free tickets to :selena: I always liked Katy, one because her music is great and two because she is hot af :selena:  I don't like her short blonde hair, though I loved her hair during CTTR... but it got shorter and shorter :selena:

End Racism Now

JohnWayne92

For someone who has been a fan since the beginning, with One of the Boys, I can assure you that it is, in fact, not a bop. 

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

For someone who has been a fan since the beginning, with One of the Boys, I can assure you that it is, in fact, not a bop. 

I gained a lot more respect for Katy during Witness, it's such an underrated gem

End Racism Now

highlikegaga

I adore Witness the song so much and Save as Draft is such an emotional song.

I still listen to those two and CTTR, BA, SS and HHH, but the rest is a no from me.

Infinity Wave
51 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Do you believe me if I say this is exacltly my same experience, feelings and thoughts?

Except I didn't get to see her live even if she came really really close to where I live because I still wasn't so much into the album. Next time, I really think I'm going tho!

Colourful

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Do you believe me if I say this is exacltly my same experience, feelings and thoughts?

Except I didn't get to see her live even if she came really really close to where I live because I still wasn't so much into the album. Next time, I really think I'm going tho!

Her tour looked really good from the videos I saw, I wish I could have gone :selena:

End Racism Now

Woohoo

hey hey hey bops

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Archived