šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga could get 3 Oscar nominations next year?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

C28HTfKWgAAkMAm.jpg

One for Best Actress and two for Best Original Song. It's happened before just a few years ago with La La Land.

Both songs from La La Land were not released as singles, yet both were nominated and City of Stars ended up winning.

Almost every Oscar predictor is predicting a Best Actress nomination for Gaga, I personally don't think she will win, but renowned actors took a few attempts to win, and sheĀ will forever be referred to as an Academy-Award nominee, I mean Gaga already is, except this time for acting not for music, and that's a huge accomplishment. Sean Penn praised both their acting, and exhibitors who were shown the screening earlier also predicted an Actor and Actress nomination for Cooper and Gaga.

As for Best Original Song, not only is A Star Is Born getting predicted to be nominated, almost every single predictor places it at the #1 spot on the list, which means it is likely to win. However, to make it better, this category could get Gaga two nominations instead of one, following the La La Land legacy. The reason why I think this is possible is because A Star Is Born is the strongest contender for this category, and the consensus is that a song from the film willĀ win.

My bet is that they should push two songs for award consideration, the main one (the one likely to win) featuring performanceĀ from both Bradley and Gaga, and the other one being a Gaga solo track.

Bradley could also quadruple hisĀ Oscar nominations next year if he gets nominations for Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor and Best Adapted Screenplay, making him an eight-time nominee.

If the movie gets nominated for Best Sound Mixing, Best Cinematography and Best Film Editing, ASIBĀ could possibly get 8 to 10 Oscar nominations next year.

Usually most-nominated films of the year get around 12 to 14 nominations, but I haven't seen a contender as strong as A Star Is Born where it has nominations predictedĀ all across the board,Ā so who knows? ASIB could be the most nominated film at the 91st Academy Awards.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

If you know of any movies which are likely to get aroundĀ or more than 10 nominations next year, do let me know cause I haven't heard of any.

Bradley
Just now, ComeToDaddy said:

And two or three Golden RaspberriesĀ :ohwell:

3h2m.gif

Ā 

flopheart

Two nominations are very possible, we'll see if the movie has got multiple very good songs

BLACKOUTbritney

The fact Canā€™t Stop the Feeling got an Oscar nom :air:Ā 

Ā 

Bradley
9 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

The fact Canā€™t Stop the Feeling got an Oscar nom :air:Ā 

Ā 

Earned It from Fifty Shades of Grey got one too. :rip:

The Z
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Earned It from Fifty Shades of Grey got one too. :rip:

Both are good songs though

But this is still a GARANTEE that Gaga is getting at least two songs nominated

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Melech said:

No. NoneĀ 

You clearly did not read any of the predictions.Ā :ladyhaha:

mister max

I dont believe predictions anymore after TIHTY :neyde:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

duckworth

Enchanted had 3 noms for Best Original Song. So, make that 4 and have all the fans angry when we get 1 or win nothing, again. :selena:

Bradley
3 minutes ago, DAMN said:

Enchanted had 3 noms for Best Original Song. So, make that 4 and have all the fans angry when we get 1 or win nothing, again. :selena:ļ»æ

In before all nominees that year come from A Star Is Born. :selena:

ok I'm not going that far, 2 would be amazing.

The Z
5 minutes ago, mister max said:

I dont believe predictions anymore after TIHTY :neyde:

Sam Smith's song was great though

But this year I can't see any soundtrack being as good as what we heard of ASIB so far... Let's hope that they will advantage Gaga for being both the singer AND the songs writer. But we will see :)

Archived