💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Another iconic 90s TV hit; Buffy The Vampire Slayer Is Rebooted

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

20th Century Fox Television, who produced the original Joss Whedon drama, have put a new take on the beloved Sarah Michelle Gellar drama in development. Writer Monica Breen, who worked with Whedon on ABC's Agents of SHIELD, has been hired to pen the adaptation and serve as showrunner on the reboot. It will features a black actress, Monica Owusu-Breen,  stepping into the role of Buffy made famous by Gellar. 

Gail Berman, Joe Earley, Fran Kazui and Kaz Kazui (who produced Whedon's original Buffy film that inspired the TV series) will also serve as exec producers on the potential series. A network is not yet attached for the new Buffy, talks for which began last fall.

source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/buffy-vampire-slayer-reboot-inclusive-take-joss-whedon-works-1128888

I have no comment at this moment. But probably someone are thinking to remake FRIENDS as well. :triggered:

90s Rules tbh!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mirages

First Charmed, then Buffy? Hollywood is truly lame:trollga: get new ideas don't rework beloved stuff and make it crappy! 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Luxe Ford

I'm a sucker for nostalgia so I'm up for it.

The Veronica Mars movie ended up crap, but I still enjoyed it. And I thought Will & Grace would be irrelevant, but my affinity to Karen was still there and I did laugh a lot.

I don't feel a Friends remake though, but heck, I'm wrong all the time.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, Mirages said:

First Charmed, then Buffy? Hollywood is truly lame:trollga: get new ideas don't rework beloved stuff and make it crappy! 

You forgot Sabrina The Teenage Witch. It will be on Netflix now. And taking darker tones than comedy.

25 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

I'm a sucker for nostalgia so I'm up for it.

The Veronica Mars movie ended up crap, but I still enjoyed it. And I thought Will & Grace would be irrelevant, but my affinity to Karen was still there and I did laugh a lot.

I don't feel a Friends remake though, but heck, I'm wrong all the time.

What other ones that would likely get rebooted? Xena? :sis:

Luxe Ford
32 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You forgot Sabrina The Teenage Witch. It will be on Netflix now. And taking darker tones than comedy.

Maybe "Young Hercules" with Ryan Gosling?

I just recently managed to stop equating Gosling with YH. It's been quite painful for me.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Dominic

No. I refuse to have my favourite show trashed by a reboot. Disgusting, pointless and vile. I am offended. 

Whedon you ****ing traitor. You disgust me. 

884.gif

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

WORLDofGAGA

I’m sorry but friends is a no no, knowone could play those characters as well as the original cast, they’re iconic, the ones who brought the characters to life, even if the story is the same it’s the friends/actors that make it. Somethings just don’t need a reboot, maybe I’m wrong, I feel the same way about Harry Potter too lol. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Scathach
43 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

I’m sorry but friends is a no no, knowone could play those characters as well as the original cast, they’re iconic, the ones who brought the characters to life, even if the story is the same it’s the friends/actors that make it. Somethings just don’t need a reboot, maybe I’m wrong, I feel the same way about Harry Potter too lol. 

I pretty sure  the Harry Potters are going to be rebooted in 10-15 years. Maybe it will in the format of a TV show instead of movies but it will happen.

Mirages
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Look how excited I am:

PXBX.gif

4 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

And I thought Will & Grace would be irrelevant, but my affinity to Karen was still there and I did laugh a lot.

Karen is and forever will be my spirit animal

tenor.gif?itemid=5233359

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Guest Anisko
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Omg i'm here for the exena reboot that could be awesome 

Defmix100

I don't get why they would remake it when there's so many other options they could do like setting it around another slayer maybe in a different country or period like some of the flashbacks in the show, but rebooting it from scratch will likely limit the number of fans who would actually watch it vs a spinoff set in the same universe

WORLDofGAGA
31 minutes ago, Scathach said:

I pretty sure  the Harry Potters are going to be rebooted in 10-15 years. Maybe it will in the format of a TV show instead of movies but it will happen.

Yeah highly likely, not sure if J.K would want that though, or they do what they did with Star Wars by telling other characters story’s, rogue one, solo, Voldemort’s origin story, death eaters, bellatrix lestrange etc

@W0RLDofGAGA

RAMROD
Just now, Defmix100 said:

I don't get why they would remake it when there's so many other options they could do like setting it around another slayer maybe in a different country or period like some of the flashbacks in the show, but rebooting it from scratch will likely limit the number of fans who would actually watch it vs a spinoff set in the same universe

Right? Besides, I don't think anybody can or should replace Sarah Michelle Gellar. Make a new lead or something!

11 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Omg i'm here for the exena reboot that could be awesome 

Who would be Xena? Gabrielle? Ares? Callisto? :giggle:

Defmix100
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Right? Besides, I don't think anybody can or should replace Sarah Michelle Gellar. Make a new lead or something!

Exactly, I still watch it every week lol

Archived