💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Anyone Help Me Find This Song/Music Video?

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

Okay excuse me for having this bizarre memory about my childhood,but this was around the height of the golden era of MTV/VH1 when they did constant music video rotations. This particular music video was a male singer and/or group singing in a house that was getting flooded and the flood had gotten all the way to the top and they were singing a song (I think) on a base in the flooded house and at one point on a roof top with a silver tin roof (no it's not Love Shack by the B-52s lmfao). This was a music video from the late 1990s-early 2000s and the colors were beautiful hues of blues,greens,and purples. For the longest time I thought it was a song by Savage Garden but after doing research into their music videos,none of their videos fit the description of this particular music video I've been searching for since I saw it back in the MTV/VH1 days. The genre if I'm not mistaken was soft rock,nothing too hard edged except the ending of the song where the singer had passion in his voice. If memory does serve me correct this song dealt with some type of relationship turmoil (as if I remember any lyrics from this mystery song/video lol). I'm pretty sure this is a shot in the dark but can anyone help me track down this video I've spent my entire life looking for? I'd really appreciate it even though it seems like either a false memory or something that's completely faded into obscurity.

Dunk96

And also this video did receive some heavy rotation on TRL back in the day,so I'm sure it was a semi-popular song/music video of the time.

Dunk96
28 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Filter - Take A Picture? 

This is the video! Omg I cannot believe you found it with such a vague description. You're the best.

DelusionalGaga
5 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

This is the video! Omg I cannot believe you found it with such a vague description. You're the best.

You're welcome. Thanks to you I rediscovered this song, it's soo good. :giveup:

Dunk96
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

You're welcome. Thanks to you I rediscovered this song, it's soo good. :giveup:

I've literally just ended a 15+ year search because of you thank you again. :sara:

Archived