💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

List of GaGa's rarest videos/performances.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

I was watching some of gaga's videos on YouTube and I found those rare videos.. 

Please if u have some old footage or rare performances post it here. 

A naked man dances to lady gaga lol 

Lady gaga dances to an early demo of retro physical  (her body was sooo perfect back then i barely recognised her)  

A rare teaser of a metal performance called "come to our BBQ" by lady gaga/lady starlight and luck Carl 

A rare performance of gaga and lady starlight

A rare footage of gaga and Dina (the ballerina in mtn video clip)  funny footage 

This footage is from an artist working with vincent in the studio showing a copy of the fame album before even gets released and talking about gaga (by the way who's that girl?)

A rere performance of badromace in the met gala (im not sure if the met gala was a thing during that time )

whore

The Bowie tribute is rare too since his estate is trying to remove any trace of its existence :diane:

Guest Anisko
10 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

The Bowie tribute is rare too since his estate is trying to remove any trace of its existence :diane:

True lol

JazzGa

I think that blonde girl in the video with Vincent Herbert is JoJo, a popular mid-2000s singer whose career got left in legal purgatory (the label won't release her albums for some reason, or something like that), she was really a great vocalist who had at least 1 huge hit in the 2000s.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Sneaky Oliver

Omg the videos look like something from 50 years ago but still very futuristic. Most of Japan/Asia performances are kinda unknown by the fanbase

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Guest Anisko
1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I think that blonde girl in the video with Vincent Herbert is JoJo, a popular mid-2000s singer whose career got left in legal purgatory (the label won't release her albums for some reason, or something like that), she was really a great vocalist who had at least 1 huge hit in the 2000s.

I keow jojo omg I didn't recognize her 

She's a great singer 

Guest Anisko
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Omg the videos look like something from 50 years ago but still very futuristic. Most of Japan/Asia performances are kinda unknown by the fanbase

Yeah and it makes me sad .. We need a gaga project to collect all of her videos and performances in a site .. Im sure theres tons of gaga's videos we don't know a thing about .

Sneaky Oliver
6 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Yeah and it makes me sad .. We need a gaga project to collect all of her videos and performances in a site .. Im sure theres tons of gaga's videos we don't know a thing about .

Look at these sets!!!

I think we don't have this show in Singapore full

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Guest Anisko
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Look at these sets!!!

I think we don't have this show in Singapore full

C the first one i saw it someone posted it on gagadaily last night 

But the rest i knew about them 

Retron

In the SNL one, the naked dancing man is Jorma Taccone of The Lonely Island. Other guy in video is then cast member Bill Hader.

Archived