💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Drag music be mainstream soon?

FABian

Featured Posts

There been a bunch of articles claiming that there are people in the industry trying to help Drag Queen break into the main stream music industry.

I think it wont be too long until they do since drag race is now mainstream itself.

Im kind of salty since ive wanted to be the first drag/cross dressed mainstream act since i was like 5 😭

Do you guys think drag queen can become mainstream ? I think if they work with their production and work with like max martin they could get a #1 hit..

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius

Lmao no

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Robagaga
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Drag queens should stick to what they're good at; drag.

.. so no.

Drag queens can be talented in so many different ways. Doesnt mean they can't be singers or dancers or comedians or whatever.

Drag queens are famous for lip syncing and performing so it makes sense for them to sing and perform aswell

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

.. so no.

lmao this is highkey so rude

OT: i doubt it tbh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Reality
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

.. so no.

Being a drag queen and being able to sing aren't mutually exclusive things...You can sing and be a drag queen, you know...

🖤👹

Arturo

lol no. If it would have broken through it would have been in 2009-2011 when those mindless electro pop songs were dominant. Not in 2018 when the Top 10 is occupied by Drake, Post Malone, and Cardi B.

Chromatic
5 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

Doesnt mean they can't be singers or dancers or comedians or whatever.

2 minutes ago, ryanliarripley said:

lmao this is highkey so rude

Just now, M Monstre said:

Being a drag queen and being able to sing aren't mutually exclusive things...You can sing and be a drag queen, you know...

:air: .. I didn't mean to come off rude, or anything, so let me rephrase. I personally don't like the music most drag queens release, because I think that most of it sounds either outdated or generic. It feels manufactured.

Spoiler

Sorry! :nick:

Miracle
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Jinkx Monsoon has a better voice than most pop girls. Sue me.

Miracle
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

:air: .. I didn't mean to come off rude, or anything, so let me rephrase. I personally don't like the music most drag queens release, because I think that most of it sounds either outdated or generic. It feels manufactured.

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry! :nick:

As if the songs Dua Lipa and other upcoming pop female artists loved by the gays aren't manufactured. At least  (most of) drag songs are unapologetically queer.

Archived