💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if Enigma is...

eloyb

Featured Posts

Just that, a literal Enigma.

Before you come at me let me clarify that I WANT TO BELIEVE,
and I believe she's gonna release LG6 soon.

But what if Ticketmaster just used the word Enigma as a placeholder because they don't know what the title will be?

Then those guys on twitter played along as "insiders" driving the fanbase delulu and Ticketmaster had to take it down to avoid more confusion/issues with Gaga's management.

I think that's a pretty reasonable explanation given the meaning of the word,
instead of using TBD or TBA they just wrote enigma there as in "the show's name is an enigma right now" and we're just a bunch of thirsty gays who made a big fuzz about it.

Thoughts?

Spoiler

Oh and this is my first post ever so try not to drag me too much thanks lmao

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louvre

One second the show name is Enigma, then suddenly the enigma is the show name? :saladga:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Sneaky Oliver

I don't think TicketMaster team would be so creative :oops:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ferretti

Although I do think it's likely LG6 or the name of the Vegas show, I do think it's possible they just used Enigma as their own codename for her show. That's actually pretty funny and entirely possible.

Good little detecting/analyzing. :golfclap:

disco stick tester, inquire within

The Z

What if Enigma was... 

the name of her cosmetic line and that the residency was not a show but actually a class with Mrs. Gaga who would teach us how to use the makeup in order to do something beautiful and creative on our faces... or just how to do the Applause makeup. 

That would be be LG6-related since Applause is the lead single for ARTPOP, LG6's big sister. :vegas:

On a serious note, what you said is too cryptic for TicketMaster I think. 

nerdfacekillah
3 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

One second the show name is Enigma, then suddenly the enigma is the show name? :saladga:

a reverse enigma-holian experience

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Impostor

A believe project Enigma is an album called "Lady... I Am Gaga: The HERstory Of Me -  Part I".

ryanripley

mess i was gunna make this thread

but yes i agree, i think it's likely Enigma might have been a codename since it's common when people want to keep secrets

maybe ticketmaster were told to title it Enigma just incase it accidentally went live too early :trollga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

13 minutes ago, eloyb said:

But what if Ticketmaster just used the word Enigma as a placeholder because they don't know what the title will be?

cant they just use something a little less poetic? like Untitled or Unknown?

if this is true i swear ill sue

The Z
3 minutes ago, ryanliarripley said:

mess i was gunna make this thread

but yes i agree, i think it's likely Enigma might have been a codename since it's common when people want to keep secrets

maybe ticketmaster were told to title it Enigma just incase it accidentally went live too early :trollga:

Gaga being called "Bacon" by US radio stations before Perfect Illusion teas:ladyhaha: 

Reality

I don’t think so. The word is just way too specific, I mean then why didn’t they just call it “mystery show” or something much more simple than “Enigma”?

🃏🖤👹

Victor Oo
27 minutes ago, eloyb said:

Just that, a literal Enigma.

Before you come at me let me clarify that I WANT TO BELIEVE,
and I believe she's gonna release LG6 soon.

Then those guys on twitter played along as "insiders" driving the fanbase delulu and Ticketmaster had to take it down to avoid more confusion/issues with Gaga's management.

I think that's a pretty reasonable explanation given the meaning of the word,
instead of using TBD or TBA they just wrote enigma there as in "the show's name is an enigma right now" and we're just a bunch of thirsty gays who made a big fuzz about it.

Thoughts?

Reveal hidden contents

Oh and this is my first post ever so try not to drag me too much thanks lmao

I thought the same as well. I thought of another possibility which would be that Gaga created several different setlists with different songs hence the 'enigma' and you buy the ticket without knowing what hits she'll sing; i would love it ahha it'd be so exciting for fans but scary i guess for others who just go to vegas to see a pop star... What do you think ?

Mitchey

They would title it something different if they didn’t know. Enigma isn’t a term they would use as a temporary title 

4 minutes ago, Victor Oo said:

I thought the same as well. I thought of another possibility which would be that Gaga created several different setlists with different songs hence the 'enigma' and you buy the ticket without knowing what hits she'll sing; i would love it ahha it'd be so exciting for fans but scary i guess for others who just go to vegas to see a pop star... What do you think

would be neat if a little charster buys a ticket and then gets two hours of la vie en rose and ella fitzgerald covers

Archived