Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Wiz Khalifa Says Straight Men Shouldn't Eat Bananas Whole

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

So a few days ago he stopped by the Breakfast Club and did an interview with them.

During the interview they talked about the usual stuff, like Wiz Khalifa being a stoner, his ex-wife Amber Rose, and...BANANAS.

“You gotta break it in half, because if you bite a banana you sus.” Wiz said to the interviewer Charlamagne Tha God.

Interviewer Charlamange Tha God challenged Wiz's comment saying, "Why? It's just a fruit." And Wiz continued his thought:

“You gotta break it in pieces bro,” he said. “If you a n***a, n****s gotta break the banana in half. I’m just trying to help you out, bro. If you’re in public, just break it into pieces.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kevinsmith/wiz-khalifa-believes-straight-men-shouldnt-eat-bananas-whole?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeed&ref=bffbbuzzfeed&utm_term=.tbmRxvxnv#.faowRnRjn

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

why is masculinity so fragile that these mens can't even eat fruit without fear

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Borislshere

when will hypermasculinity stop?? This reminds me of those straights who think it's gay to wash their ass. 

tumblr_inline_nczjsgSm6p1qjll3s.gif

MaryJaneHolland

That's too much fragile straight masculinity in the OP for me to understand :selena:

7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

when will hypermasculinity stop?? This reminds me of those straights who think it's gay to wash their ass. 

tumblr_inline_nczjsgSm6p1qjll3s.gif

or those straights who cant even masturbate together like smh

If he said anything to me while i ate a whole banana id shove it up his as*  disgusting man :whitney:

weed
1 minute ago, Killa said:

Whats "sus"??

Please just be however you want. Be it in public or private

suspicious that u gay

Just now, UK Monster said:

If he said anything to me while i ate a whole banana id shove it up his as*  disgusting man :whitney:

maybe he will like it :poot:

jk

Blue wig

So, it's best to make a mess in public instead, and have banana all over your hands? If you're breaking it up, you could argue it's like fondling it... Which, you know... Is also a bit...

You know...

Spoiler

(homosexual) :udidnt:

3 minutes ago, Blue wig said:

So, it's best to make a mess in public instead, and have banana all over your hands?

thats why you should carry at least one knife everywhere you go, and a plate if possible

i swear do gays even know how to be humans?

Archived