💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift to star in "Cats" movie adaption!

dit

Featured Posts

Jennifer Hudson, Taylor Swift, James Corden and Ian McKellen have been cast in Working Title’s upcoming movie version of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s smash musical “Cats.”

Tom Hooper, the Oscar-winning director of “The King’s Speech,” will direct “Cats,” which is set to begin shooting in Britain in November. The screenplay by Lee Hall (“Billy Elliot”) is based on Lloyd Webber’s musical, which was itself adapted from a book of children’s poems by T.S. Eliot.

The Daily Mail was the first to report the casting news, which was confirmed to Variety.

Hudson, who won an Oscar in 2007 for her breakout role in “Dreamgirls,” will play Grizabella, the former “glamour cat” who falls on hard times and gets to sing about it in showstopper “Memory.” It’s unclear which roles will be played by Swift, Corden and McKellen.

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/jennifer-hudson-taylor-swift-james-corden-cats-movie-andrew-lloyd-webber-1202879375-1202879375/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blond

ASIB about to lose that Oscar :udidnt:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

nikola

Taylor will be snake that eats all the cats.

And at the end of the movie she will say

"Look what you made me do"

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

aaron l

Yaaas forget about Taylor though, I'm excited to see Jennifer slay another musical

PhyllisDietrichson

If Sarah Brightman doesn’t at least do a song in this (preferably a TS collab) I’m suing!!!!!

rumours

Not being bad... but if she tries to sing Memory, her voice will literally explode. :ladyhaha:

Kimmo
22 minutes ago, Blond said:

ASIB about to lose that Oscar :udidnt:

Filming starts November buddy lol the movie isn’t even filmed yet what makes you think it will be competing against ASIB? :ladyhaha:

Hottie Detector

loathereality
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Filming starts November buddy lol the movie isn’t even filmed yet what makes you think it will be competing against ASIB? :ladyhaha:

i mean asib will be so goood that ir will be an automatic nominee ever year for like 10 years so in like 2-3 years it may lose against this

Robagaga

Oh no... :awkney:

DgOvvCCV4AEz8Mb.jpg

I really hate cats as a musical.... I can't imagine what a live action version would look like? 

Would they be humans?

Actual cats?

Oh no this is a disaster in the making why did these people get involved...

Mess

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Luxe Ford

Someone threw the cat amongst the ASIB pigeons!

Mrrrwooww!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived