Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga, Taylor and Miley teaming up for a female anthem Bop

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga Teaming Up for the Ultimate Female Anthem?

Is there a female power anthem headed our way?

Fans were sent into a tizzy on Wednesday after Taylor Swift was spotted spending several hours at a New York City recording studio that Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga have also recently visited.

The Grammy winner, 28, has been spending time on the East coast over the last week as she performs several stops of her Reputation Stadium Tour

Earlier this year, eagle-eyed fans also noticed Gaga topped off her Grammys look with a snake ring. “Lady Gaga’s snake ring she wore to the Grammys is rumoured to be the same exact one Taylor Swift sells on her website,” wrote one fan account. Added another: “OMG QUEENS SUPPORTING QUEENS

https://people.com/music/taylor-swift-miley-cyrus-lady-gaga-collaboration-rumors/

Hottie Detector

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Impostor

I feel like this site lives in a constant inferno of false rumors and tomfoolery :interestinga:

Reality

I’d actually be here for a Miley collab, but not a Taylor one. Sorry not sorry 

🖤👹

ryanripley

there's literally no truth or foundation for this to be mildly true

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PlastiscGuy

Even tho I'd like it, I'm worried if it's true... GP for some reason seam to love but also hate TS... And let's not talk about Miley, even when she got her redemption :green: I don't want Gags to go through another fan backlash

PG.

GypsyBabe

This is so unfounded and Gaga would never do this. :air:

⚯͛

Scathach

Taylor and Gaga aren’t desperate enough to make some kind of Girls 2.0 (Miley is)

Thomas P

What would that even sound like? 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

elijahfan

They were never in the studio together... Electric Lady is a popular NY studio, you can't expect Gaga to be the only person working there.

Plus, her snake ring was a Lorraine Schwartz diamond design, not some cheap Taylor Swift merchandising.

Archived