💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Tabloids are helping spread the “Enigma” hype

Kimmo

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Because they packaged it as a “2 Show Bundle,” Little Monsters believe there are two separate performances. One night is ENIGMA, the hits residency. The other, the Limited Jazz & Piano engagement, could be similar to Gaga’s intimate shows she performs on New Year’s Eve. 

Honestly I wanted/expected this to happen. I think Gaga music is too diverse to fit everything into one show a night so why not separate them. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

Relax everyone or ya’ll gonna lose your damn minds like when you thought Gaga was going to perform Frankenstein at the Grammys :toofunny: You’re setting yourself up for failure

Borislshere
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Tickets for the tour will allegedly go on sale next Friday, July 27. 

tumblr_inline_odnjafHfWT1qjkrgw_500.gif

MaryJaneHolland

If ticket sales are starting next Friday and if they really want new album to be the main promotion for the residency, then it would be smarter to drop the lead today instead of next week, because that way people might be confused if everything happens in one day.

Bradley

I actually don't believe this at all.

It's only a confirmation if it comes from a reputable source or from Gaga and her team themselves.

Chickens in Malibu
11 hours ago, OBEY said:

The moment Gaga actually tweets that, "*******" officially becomes known as a term of endearment like "bitch" lmao...

Massive Monster

"ENIGMA popstar is fun" - Aura by Lady Gaga (2013) :cryga:

Spoiler

Kind regards

monketsharona
16 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

OUT and BreatheHeavy are mostly like gay sites, but I'm glad this is getting exposure, but she must be mad it leaked like this kr72gi0.pngkr72gi0.pngkr72gi0.png Poor sis kr72gi0.png

Sure she is, but at least nothing leaked in terms of music... That would have probably advanced her release, she still can stick to her plans for the moment

ThattGuy

People who say "it's already starting in October"? It said October 2019, not 2018. I mis-read that too at first.

It also makes sense with 2 seperate shows. I'll bet she does many like this, cuz basically, people are planning trips for this. To see ONE concert. Unless they wanna go again and see the same show. With her doing 2 different shows back to back, it will make more people wanna make that trip, who might have thought of not making that trip at all, for just ONE concert. Now it would be for 2 nights of Gaga, not just 1. And people who were planning on only going to one show, are now gonna buy another ticket to another show. PLUS: She KNOWS this, and she also loves snatching our wallets.

With the date being in October 2019, I am beginning to believe the rumor that it has been pushed back from starting this December. If it was, I'm sure tickets would already be on sale

Archived