Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are you reading?

Bloody Mary

Featured Posts

RIPheygirl

im gonna start reading The Perks of being a wallflower if anyone could recommend another book that is entertaining and realistic focusing on people who are shy / have social anxiety that would be great

• 2 months later...
HausOfMark

My wife asked me to read HOCUS POCUS and the new sequel. I just read them first part which is also the movie. I’ve never seen the movie. But the book was good. Tomorrow I’ll read “now” which is the new story. 

-Mark

• 2 months later...

I am fond of reading comics and books. But lately I was bored with studying in college. Especially my writng skills are weird so from time I apply for help to https://essayshark.com/ . In the future I have plan to go to some courses for writers.

Edited by atsui

• 2 months later...
Vandalain

220px-Aninstanceofthefingerpost.jpg

An Instance of the Fingerpost by Iain Pears

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK2FtEtiBkaEjRQQqwQDBzw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
AvadaKedavra

I'm reading now Tolkien tLotR and i read it on my iPad, it is easier to read on device also whan you have all your books in web library aussie online, you can read all your books downloaded earlier ar ever read it online.

• Love 1

• 5 weeks later...
HausOfMark

Currently reading the first Game Of Thrones book.

I have tried multiple times and could not get into it but since i am forcing myself to read it, i am enjoying/loving it. 

-Mark

• 2 weeks later...
wolflarsen

Greetings. 
I'm a student and want to make some money. Because of
 I work as an essay writer. I want to propose you my services for little price. 
A high quality is guaranteed. Feel free to contact if any questions.
https://samedayessays.net/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to read many books related to studies and career. Being a skillful essay writer, I Nora, am well-versed with the various essay writing techniques that are used in completing the academic essays of the students. I am currently an expert member of Assignment Help 4 Me, the website providing best essay writing service in Australia and write my essay services

• 5 weeks later...
  • CyanLights locked and unlocked this topic