Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are you reading?

Bloody Mary

Featured Posts

file_7_2.jpg

Hare Krsna <3 Its totally a religious book and the poetry of my belief in who and what God was/is/going to be :yes: Just a personal tid bit about myself <3

Tell me how you think that is when you are done. I just started reading Bore...I mean Burr by Vidal, it's a little slow. But The City and The Pillar is his gayest work, so I wanted to read that.

The City and the Pillar is slow as well and it drags quite a bit. I think it's the type of book that is cherished more for its boldness and importance rather than its content. The characters and their thoughts didn't feel fleshed out. For the majority of the book, it felt like I was reading a book report rather than the book itself. The ending was shocking to me, but I certainly didn't want it to end that way (or even the way it ended in the original version).

The book is nice to read simply because of its place in history, but it wasn't great IMO.

Now I'm rereading this book for the second time in the past 3 months:

xeXpW8m.jpg

Practically every sentence is beautiful, powerful, and it's heartbreaking. The best I've read in many years.

Ann C Manson

Now I'm rereading this book for the second time in the past 3 months:

xeXpW8m.jpg

Practically every sentence is beautiful, powerful, and it's heartbreaking. The best I've read in many years.

What is that book about?

The Song Of The Lioness Series

This is an excellent series and Tamora Pierce is an excellent author, so this makes me happy  :hug: 

As for myself, I'm reading Faberry fanfiction and a Spanish play called Don Juan Tenorio.

heavymlover

I just started Murder On the Orient Express by Agatha Christie. I need some intrigue in my life right now  :)

• 2 weeks later...
Harley Quinn

This is an excellent series and Tamora Pierce is an excellent author, so this makes me happy  :hug: 

As for myself, I'm reading Faberry fanfiction and a Spanish play called Don Juan Tenorio.

Yes I can read that series over and over again.  It's my favorite of her's.  Right now I'm reading The Hunger Games.

• CyanLights locked and unlocked this topic