💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bloody Mary is Gaga's Best Song

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Everything about this song is perfect, it's my favourite Gaga song of all time! :vegas: The layers in this song, her vocals, the Base,  the synths, the drums... its so good even to this day. 

I got new headphones and I'm still shook over the song. It's always been one of my favourites but I can't think of anything that comes close to this. :tony:

End Racism Now

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Raccoon

I remember being so sad she didn't release it as a single on Halloween back in 2011 :giveup:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Raccoon said:

I remember being so sad she didn't release it as a single on Halloween back in 2011 :giveup:

Ugh it would have been a hit :nooo:

End Racism Now

JohnWayne92

I always thought it would have been a good single. It reminded me of Katy doing E.T. at the time. Let's be honest, we all wish the singles would have been different for BTW :oops:

And ARTPOP :huntyga:

And Joanne :laughga:

DelusionalGaga

Don't forget the screams. Losing your hearing has never been more pleasant. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10547364

Suspiria

It's hard to say a definitive "best song" but it's definitely up there. The lyrics are so poetic, and the overall sound of the song is something I personally haven't heard anything similar to - a dark electro-pop dance song, with elements of baroque pop and opera, and some gregorian chants and horror-movie screams thrown in for good measure.

It's literally everything a monster could want and more.

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

The stretch is agressive

giphy.gif

That's cause you are doing it wrong honey! If you wanna stretch, look at videos on how to do it, don't injure yourself :vegas:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
19 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

It's hard to say a definitive "best song" but it's definitely up there. The lyrics are so poetic, and the overall sound of the song is something I personally haven't heard anything similar to - a dark electro-pop dance song, with elements of baroque pop and opera, and some gregorian chants and horror-movie screams thrown in for good measure.

It's literally everything a monster could want and more.

If someone who had never heard a Gaga song before were to ask me to play them a song that gives a Gaga feel, I'd play them Bloody Mary, Bad Romance, Telephone, You and I, Just Dance, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Marry The Night, and Applause 

End Racism Now

nerdfacekillah
36 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Everything about this song is perfect, it's my favourite Gaga song of all time! :vegas: The layers in this song, her vocals, the Base,  the synths, the drums... its so good even to this day. 

I got new headphones and I'm still shook over the song. It's always been one of my favourites but I can't think of anything that comes close to this. :tony:

i remember when btw leaked and i wanted to download all the songs and i pressed play to listen to bloody mary. i mean i was amazed since the first listening:nooo::legend::firega:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

xoxo Craig
Just now, nerdfacekillah said:

i remember when btw leaked and i wanted to download all the songs and i pressed play to listen to bloody mary. i mean i was amazed since the first listening:nooo::legend::firega:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

I'm still amazed 7 years later :vegas:

End Racism Now

The Child

I love the French lyric :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I love the French lyric :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be...

She's a bilingual queen :tony:

End Racism Now

Archived