💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Top 3 VMA performances

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

3. Beyoncé - Lemonade Medley

This used to be my number 1, but its just lacking that 1 thing that makes it iconic and memorable. It’s still imo one of the greatest award show performances ever, and it’s from my favourite album and performer so I’m very biased here. 

2. Madonna - Vogue

I don’t even know where to begin. This is probabaly my favourite, but I’m putting gaga number 1 out of shear favouritism. I think (and I know many people will disagree) that this is Madonnas best performance. I’m 17 so I never grew up with Madonna music, and my mom hates her, so I never heard any from her either, but when I found this performance I immediately understood why Madonna is the queen of pop. I was obsessed with her and only her for like 6 months and got into her discography from this performance. I think it’s genius, and shows what the modern day pop star lacks. 

1. Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

I mean obviously. It’s Gagas best performance. Vocals on point, dancing on point, acting on point, charisma on point, blood on point, piano on point. Everything is just shear perfection. It was the first VMAs I had ever watched live, and boy was I lucky it was this one. This is what converted me from little kid who bopped to Poker Face to full fledged Little Monster, and I pray she delivers something like this again. This performance got me into drama, and made me a pop culture freak. Plus it’s gaga so once again I’m very much so biased. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

BOMSHELL

3. Britney commanded this stage and it's so ****ing iconic :gaysia::

2. Xtina looks amazing here, and her vocals... well, I don't need to comment, her emotions speak for itself! (also, her pulling her dress away from the hands of one member from the audience is such a moment :laughga:)

1. These are my 3 favorite pop girls, my holy trinity, so seeing the three of them together was a joy to my gay heart :firega:

BOMSHELL

a bit off topic: this performance is so underrated imo, god i love marry the night so much

Thomas P
8 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

1. Anaconda

2. Closer ft. Halsey

3. Shape Of You

Ya you’re right

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

tomsches

Madonna, Britney, Christina and Missy Elliott is what DEFINED the vmas 

Regina George

Only right answer is:

1. Britney Spears VMAs 2001

2.  Madonna, Britney & Xtina VMAs 2003

3. Lady Gaga VMAs 2009

ARTPOP2
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

1. Anaconda

2. Closer ft. Halsey

3. Shape Of You

Robot-Confused.gif

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

1. Anaconda

2. Closer ft. Halsey

3. Shape Of You

Ooooooooooooooooooooh 

original.gif

I see what you did there:derpga:

Robagaga

1: Paparazzi duh

2: Our sis Florence

3: Kanye Runaway

2010 Vma's were amazing jesus

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Smother Em Eh

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived