💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Premier date and location for ASIB?

speedbliss

Featured Posts

speedbliss

Does anyone know yet where the official premier will be? And on what date? I’m assuming it will be Hollywood and sometime at the beginning of October. I want to go. Just to be close to the red carpet venue. I know there is usually a fan section where the actors sometimes greet the fans. 

mister max

I dont think we will know that until mid-September tbh...

I hope it gets shown at Venice and tiff tho :vegas: never too early to give it some promo/hype

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

TheSlash

German Wikipedia says it's gonna be released on Oct 4th in Germany and Oct 5th in the United States :oprah: Don't know if there's gonna be such an event, tho :messga: 

Ew, David!

zakariah

Probably one or two weeks before the actual release date.

This reminds me, we're gonna get so many interviews once the movie is released ahhhhh can't wait to watch that artsy b!tch on my youtube again :wub:

AndrewGr

Do you think she will go to London as well for the UK premiere?

Teal Ambition

Rumours are going around it might premiere at TIFF, if so I have to be there :giveup:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

speedbliss

I just saw that it’s premiering at the Venice film festival on 8/31. I doubt it would be easy to score tickets to that!

Ive been studying for the October hollywood premier. I’m sure there will be one there. Apparently the 1st 1 or 200 “fans” that show up may get placed into a fan zone where the stars sometimes come by and say hi. You just have to be there all day and waiting. I have no problem with that. 😍

Archived