💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BF Employee Confirms “Enigma”

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

Obviously, these gays could just be trying to get attention. But the guy who started everything used to work at iHeartRadio. Also, random verified accounts started teasing a week before the PI announcement, so it wouldn’t be the first time this happened. But yes, these guys are most likely just jumping on the hype train, and BuzzFeed isn’t always the best. So take everything with a grain of salt. 

Update: He’s now confirming Enigma as an album title. Don’t yell at me if you don’t believe him. I’m just the messenger.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

I hear that it's coming sooner than we think for like a year already:awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ThisGuyTony

They're probably talking about that Boys Noize interview and Mark Nillan Instagram comments. :ladyhaha:

aaron l

Hate being negative, but they can just be added to the list of "she's coming!!" & the "get ready gays!!" list

Tom Nook

Bitch this gay has been ready since May, give it me already :madge:

try_me_bitch_gif_by_ii2dii-dc93qx2.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Queen Gloria

If she drops a summer single she better do it like now. Within the next couple weeks or what's the point. 

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

"BuzzFeed"... :rip:

It’s in the rumors section for a reason!

Ryusei

:saladga:  can random people with a verified check next to their name just shut up instead of giving people false hopes? jfc... 

Musery

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, QueenHunty said:

If she drops a summer single she better do it like now. Within the next couple weeks or what's the point. 

I’m giving up after this Friday lmao. Some people have pointed out that Ariana randomly moved GIAW to last Friday (instead of this one) at the last minute. Maybe she heard Gaga is coming...

Who am I kidding the lead is coming in August 2019. 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, iWontBeTonight said:

It’s in the rumors section for a reason!

And this is not a rumor sis... :huntyga: 

His typing scream Stan twitter gay and BuzzFeed are like the most unprofessional news reporting or whatever the hell they are site out there, so... :huntyga:

Archived