💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

THE album that deserves AOTY

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

1200x630bb.jpg

Already in talks to be in the running, this album did amazing by critics (89% on metacritic) and it is 100% my favorite release of 2018 so far.

If Happy & Sad doesnt evoke any sort of intense emotional/existential/nostalgic/romantic feelings in your soul, please see yourself to the door.

Ryusei

i just recently discovered her and her music is so nice. Another really fine example of country pop ❤️

Musery

DelusionalGaga

Yes, it's amazing. My favorite song is Happy & Sad too, along with Oh What A World and Rainbow. I hope she can snatch a Grammy nom. I'm rooting for her and Janelle Monáe. 

FfFfFfFF

I just tried to listen to that album and stopped after the first 3 songs.For me the songs sounded like basic country-pop.  Does this album grow on you?

rumours

It honestly deserves a nomination for AOTY at least. Like you said, it's been getting rave reviews.

Thomas P

I agree that Kasey should be nominated and I think Janelle too, but imo it doesn’t matter cause nothing has really spoken to me the way past albums of the past couple years have. Golden Hour is amazing though. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TheSlash

Underrated avente-pop that deserves much more mainstream appearance :tony: 

To the haters: Go away, if you don't agree :fthis:

Ew, David!

Archived