Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Thoughts on Pre Joanne - Current

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

So I just had a wave of thought after reading the article regarding RedOne and the so called song, 'Frankenstiened'. 

Obviously we know during the start of the 'LG6' recording process she worked with RedOne and they produced 8 songs together including Angel Down and Frankenstiened. 

Then there were rumours that Gaga was going to perform Frankenstiened at the Grammys. However, we know David Bowie died. Gaga looked up to Bowie and obviously felt compelled to not only perform a tribute at the Grammys,  but to rethink her whole album process and direction. 

Ronson comes on board and asks Gaga what does she HAVE to write about. Gaga answers with Joanne because the bereavement still has a profound effect on the Germanotta family. The death of bowie made her reflect  on death it's self and came up with Joanne as a healing mechanism for both the death of Joanne and the death of David Bowie. 

Now, we know Gaga played a Dive Bar Tour in which she actually promised to release new material. Once that never happened, she then promised to release new music during the JWT. Again, this never happened.  I believe that the songs she was teasing was in fact the songs she did with RedOne and that's why she teased one backstage.

That brings us to now. I still firmly believe Gaga loves the songs. However, the label wasn't convinced and that's why they were never released... but that could change. 

Gaga has Vegas coming up in December. Why sit on the material and not do anything with it?  I think LG6 will come before Vegas and will be a two part album, if not then two separate albums with as much material as possible. That means including the 7 RedOne songs that didn't make the cut for Joanne. It's possible that Gaga will make a mainstream album with the RedOne songs + DJWS and Bloodpop, and then another more edgier album with Boys Noize, Basek, Sophie and Bloodpop. We don't know all the producers on board yet, but I hope this all happens! 

I'm probably delusional but I'd like to hear all the material that Gaga has been making recently plus the RedOne songs. 

:vegas:

End Racism Now

lgaga1fan

She never once promised new material. She always states that it's a possibility knowing that it most likely won't ever happen.

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

She never once promised new material. She always states that it's a possibility knowing that it most likely won't ever happen.

She said something like "there are some new songs that I'd like to released on tour" 

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF
14 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Well she even said ''absolutely'' when asked in a radio interview.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well she even said ''absolutely'' when asked in a radio interview.

And that's why I think it's the labels fault why it was never released... but with Vegas coming up they could see the sense in releasing the material 

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

And that's why I think it's the labels fault why it was never released... but with Vegas coming up they could see the sense in releasing the material 

I'm unsure about this. Gaga is a spontaneous mind, it's hard to tell if there is label fault or Gaga simply her changing her mind. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I'm unsure about this. Gaga is a spontaneous mind, it's hard to tell if there is label fault or Gaga simply her changing her mind. 

True but the label makes the final decisions on wether or not a song gets released, I guess we don't really know for sure

End Racism Now

The Child
54 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

RedOne said the label loved the songs they made together though.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

PerfectGUY
1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

That means including the 7 RedOne songs that didn't make the cut for Joanne. It's possible that Gaga will make a mainstream album with the RedOne songs + DJWS and Bloodpop, and then another more edgier album with Boys Noize, Basek, Sophie and Bloodpop.

That would make a lot of sense :worship2:

xoxo Craig
25 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

RedOne said the label loved the songs they made together though.

I guess we'll never know for sure 

End Racism Now

Mirages
2 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I think LG6 will come before Vegas and will be a two part album, if not then two separate albums with as much material as possible. That means including the 7 RedOne songs that didn't make the cut for Joanne.

Keyword: I think....It's a cool concept, I'd be here for it, but knowing Gaga she scrapped those songs and we are not getting them unless they leak.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

xoxo Craig
56 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Keyword: I think....It's a cool concept, I'd be here for it, but knowing Gaga she scrapped those songs and we are not getting them unless they leak.

You're probably right, but lets be optimistic, right? :huntyga::selena:

End Racism Now

Archived