Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Missy Elliott Sends Love To Katy Perry

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

LOVE JUNKIE

Well Katy did try to revive Missy's career it's the least she could do :laughga:

on a three day bender

Sneaky Oliver

Okay now I want a tweet from Gags cmon Gags give us Hey Girl feelingsss

I’m on my Legacy Act era

LOVE JUNKIE
43 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Okay now I want a tweet from Gags cmon Gags give us Hey Girl feelingsss

Honestly truuu. I'm sure she supports women behind the scenes but she needs to show that shish publicly if she really wants to be an example for the world. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH SISGA

on a three day bender

Versace

As silly as this might sound, her dreadful haircut is what drove people away from supporting the era. Everyone was actually here for her when CTTR was out but what followed was poor promotion, lackluster performances, poor single choices (looks at Bon appetite), and her weirding out the GP with her commentary (in instances she literally spoke nonsense). She kept saying that the *bangerz* haircut choice was to distance herself from Katy Perry the star. Well, sis, you did just that, I don't get why she self-sabotaged herself. She did not give herself credit for everything she achieved up to that point and felt the need to distance herself from her beloved image. Because whether she realizes it or not she was just stressed by expectations (of following up the success of TD and Prism) and wanted room to be messy and more or less unconciously flop. She kept emphasizing that the "real' her is more goofy/quirky but I'm afraid most of what she said during the witness era was just immature. You don't just give up on being a pop star and behaving like one just cause you feel the need to liberate yourself in all the wrong ways. Clearly, there is a sense of regret, she knew from 3 albums prior how she should behave, act and promote her artistry (with years of experience) so if you stray from your formula of success you should not be surprised or hurt by failure. It's kinda like me saying I'm too stressed to study for this exam, then I start beating myself down for getting a bad grade. 

Archived