💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Delicate" Reaches New Peak

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

This week on the Hot 100 it's #15. I doubt it'll break the Top 5, but it deserves to be #1

NeglectedLonelyBobwhite-size_restricted.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuuri
Just now, OBEY said:

Predicted to hit 11 next week!

If she does hit #1 in a few weeks, she'll beat out Gaga's "Just Dance" climb to #1.

Taide

A grower hit. Gaga and her team should take a note that even if couple singles from the album don't do well, there's a chance new / other single will do good. Isn't Delicate like the 4th single from Reputation?

littlepotter
Just now, Sharyu said:

If she does hit #1 in a few weeks, she'll beat out Gaga's "Just Dance" climb to #1.

is it actually getting popular?

chaeri pls

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

it won't hit #1, there's too much competition 

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, Taide said:

A grower hit. Gaga and her team should take a note that even if couple singles from the album don't do well, there's a chance new / other single will do good. Isn't Delicate like the 4th single from Reputation?

Its either the 4th or 5th one of you count "New Year's Day."

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

she doesnt have the streaming for that :saladga:

If it hits top 10 that would be lucky enough. I'd be very happy with that. 

I don't get why that "Boo'd up" song is higher than NTLTC for example tho... it's lower in radio, iTunes and only very slightly above in streaming. Am I forgetting about smth that counts for billboard?

Musery

Arturo
5 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

In My Feelings is going to get 100,000,000 streams in the US this week alone. There's not going to be another #1 for at least 2 more months.

Andrea B
1 minute ago, hunty said:

yes, it's her biggest radio hit from the rep era.

it has a chance to reach #1 on the pop radio chart, this is huge cause Taylor is not promoting the song or using payola 

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, hunty said:

It won't reach #1, that's an "if she does." She'll havr to get pass Drake, Cardi, and Post Malone.

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

she doesnt have the streaming for that :saladga:

If it hits top 10 that would be lucky enough. I'd be very happy with that. 

I don't get why that "Boo'd up" song is higher than NTLTC for example tho... it's lower in radio, iTunes and only very slightly above in streaming. Am I forgetting about smth that counts for billboard?

#8 on streaming songs vs #25 isn't slightly above.

Awrah999

It does not deserve to be #1 after that mess of a music video, but it’s a cute, catchy song that deserved much more. It’s one of Taylor’s sexiest songs IMO and it should have had a music video of her being seduced by some scantily clad men on a balcony on the west side of Manhattan, etc. 

A girl can dream :neyde:

ryanripley

talent winning

is this because of the rep tour?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived