charts

"Delicate" Reaches New Peak

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Payola came through.

t-swift-money.jpg?w=300

She's not using payola, the song actually needed a lot of months to reach that spot. The song is very radio friendly and Taylor is known for being an artist with big radio hits.

on the other hand, taylor used a lot of radio payola with LWYMMD but this time is different, delicate is an organic hit 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brizoda
48 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

she doesnt have the streaming for that :saladga:

If it hits top 10 that would be lucky enough. I'd be very happy with that. 

I don't get why that "Boo'd up" song is higher than NTLTC for example tho... it's lower in radio, iTunes and only very slightly above in streaming. Am I forgetting about smth that counts for billboard?

Boo'd up is a great song

BBhomemaker
43 minutes ago, Arturo said:

In My Feelings is going to get 100,000,000 streams in the US this week alone. There's not going to be another #1 for at least 2 more months.

Mood the only "in my feelings" that I listened is by Lana lol 

1 hour ago, ryanliarripley said:

talent winning

is this because of the rep tour?

It has good call out scores. The public has spoken. They don't like "bad" Taylor. They like the good girl. And "Delicate" exemplifies that.

It's why I feel this album is incredibly underrated. I deleted the first 3 singles, plus "I Did Something Bad" and you're left with a well crafted pop album.

This is kind of like how "Edge of Glory" smashed after "Judas". Once you get passed all the experimental/political/pretentious/whatever you want to call it, LG can make a well crafted pop song. "Delicate" is the same way. Hopefully it peaks as high as well.

Versace

YAAAS so happy, once an underrated Taylor offering now a sleeper hit with a beautiful video. 

I Did Something Bad after Delicate peaks, please 

The Slayage of that will be a whole other story :giveup:

Irrelevant

OTH seethe!

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived