💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

New “Bohemian Rhapsody” trailer is out!

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

CAN’T ****ING WAIT!

Finally movie about Freddies life! His story deserves to be heard and I’m so happy this is getting all this attention. If you don’t know who Freddie Mercury was - he was lead singer of Queen and he was gay man who tragically died of AIDS more than 20 years ago. He was beautiful human being and inspiration for many, especially lgbtq community. 

Max Vandeburg

I feel the same way. This is a big competitor. (And to be honest, I feel that their marketing is winning at the moment)

Regina George
1 minute ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I feel the same way. This is a big competitor. (And to be honest, I feel that their marketing is winning at the moment)

Honestly I wouldn’t mind them taking the spotlight off of ASIB because Freddie was an amazing and beautiful human being and his story deserves to be heard. He’s HUGE inspiration for people around the world and especially gay people. 

OMonster
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Honestly I wouldn’t mind them taking the spotlight off of ASIB because Freddie was an amazing and beautiful human being and his story deserves to be heard. He’s HUGE inspiration for people around the world and especially gay people. 

And even Gaga herself - so it would make sense :)

subtext / fantasy

Zilla

omggggg it looks AMAZING! 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Guest Adarsh
49 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I dont think its gonna be a competition in the original music category since the music in the movie will be Queen covers, and they don't have a prominent female lead so Gaga is safe that way as well. :vegas:

LadyLuca

Im so glad people enjoying this. I expected monsters to go : GAGA MUST BE #1! Shes the best! everything else sucks!

But this time we go like: "Lets just enjoy both" .....I wish this would be the case for everything x.x No Drama, just the fun-

kaelergrey
14 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Im so glad people enjoying this. I expected monsters to go : GAGA MUST BE #1! Shes the best! everything else sucks!

But this time we go like: "Lets just enjoy both" .....I wish this would be the case for everything x.x No Drama, just the fun-

Yes cause both of them are QUEENS (puns intenteded) 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Panchecco

this trailer is so much better than the first one

thank god they didn't erase all the gay stuff 

The Z

I don't love it as much as the ASIB trailer because I feel less emotions and naturally because I feel less connected to the music and the cast, but I hope that the movie will be great and will succeed, because Freddie deserves more recognition. 

And to those who worry about it for being a competitor for ASIB, remember than it will not win any award for the music itself... which is pretty sad actually, but it's a good thing that Freddy received lots of awards when he was alive

MeloArtDramaPop

OMG THEY ACTUALLY INCLUDED GAY SCENES!!! IM SO HYPED FOR THIS!

Gaga doesnt need to worry though, I think Ive read somewhere that this wasnt an awards bait movie. I think it’s more of a box office movie ASIB is probably not that type of movie. So let’s just see and if itis an oscar contender, original music is not going to be a problem and also Best actress. Bradley gots some competition tho

Max Vandeburg
1 hour ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I dont think its gonna be a competition in the original music category since the music in the movie will be Queen covers, and they don't have a prominent female lead so Gaga is safe that way as well. :vegas:

I mean "competition" in the sense that the movies will "fight" for people's attention. Both will be released a few weeks apart, both focusing heavily on music... Not to mention BR will have a killer soundtrack of beloved songs.

I feel like Gaga has an advantage here because she's creating the character, not portraying it. However, they both can shine, I guess. Freddie was a legend, big inspiration and deserves all recognition.

Archived