💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hopefully the ASIB trailer...

joeymonda

Featured Posts

joeymonda

Is attached to Mamma Mia opening this week. It would give it TONS of exposure as it’s bound to be a huge hit. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

monketsharona

Only first trailers get attached to the release of a movie though

joeymonda
32 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Only first trailers get attached to the release of a movie though

That’s the trailer I meant :triggered:

monketsharona

It was already attached to Ocean's... Now it will be just aired before almost every movie when the release date will be close

joeymonda
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It was already attached to Ocean's... Now it will be just aired before almost every movie when the release date will be close

It won’t play before every movie. It’ll likely play before Warner Bros releases. Mamma Mia is a Universal film but maybe some sort of deal took place where they can show the trailer and then Warner Bros can put a Universal trailer before one of their movies. I’m just saying it would be smart for Warner Bros to try to make it happen. 

A Hybrid

Everyone’s busy with upcoming Comic-Con trailers though. Not a smart time to release a second trailer.

No family’s safe when I sashay

RAMROD

I hope not :sis:

I prefer for it to be attached Mission Impossible instead.

Cos you know how many will watch that movie when it released next week over Mammamia 2, which some of the fans who enjoyed the first one even have expressed verbally they won't see this one since Meryl Streep role is minimal in here  :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thatfoxyfeeling

I can honestly see Mama Mia flopping, like no one asked for a sequel. I actually don't want ASIB trailer attached to this. :rip:

Archived