💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ASIB soundtrack won't have any single release

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

This guy is a member of ladygaganow and always posts legit info.

He's on GGD too but i don't remember his username

Update:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

#2018RadioIsCancelled 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

duckworth

Who was even expecting singles out of ASIB? It's not a Disney Channel Original Movie ya'll. Theatrically released musicals dont do singles unless it's remixed or something (look at Let it Go by Demi). 

Still, I believe some songs are gonna enter Hot 100. Bookmark me :sis:

TropicOfCANCER

like no offense, but duh. I've been cackling at everyone thinking there would be a single from this. Generally, soundtracks don't get singles (unless its a bunch of random artists who do a song for a movie)...but look at la la land, or greatest showman. they didn't have singles. why would ASIB?

hotnpsychoxxx
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I hope there's at least 1 single...

TropicOfCANCER

like...MAYBE...a song from the movie will take off on its own (based on audience reception/individual downloads) but nothing will be sent to radio prior to the film's release. 

Bloody hooker

Why would they put a soundtrack on pre-sale before the movie comes out without releasing a song for promo? That just doesn’t make sense. :huh:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

yungpancake

It's actually much better that they don't release any singles. Like it's so much better when a song from the movie is left to go viral by the viewers and the public (for example Let It Go from Frozen, This Is Me or literally anything from the Greatest Showman, Lost Stars from Begin Again) 

Also even if the soundtrack comes out on September I WILL NOT listen to it lmao. I want to walk into the movie theater knowing literally no songs from it and just get my wig snatched then and there. We went to see The Greatest Showman and Hereditary without literally no knowledge about what they were about lmao. It's just the best way to see a movie imo hehe

Good.

Now she can focus on releasing LG6 singles.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

GagaMegaFan

thats makes sense and i'm living right now cause this means we're getting LG6 lead and thats even better :nooo:

ew

goldenrealm

But does this strategy good for gaga for the grammy or other award nomination?

Guest Adarsh
16 minutes ago, DAMN said:

Who was even expecting singles out of ASIB? It's not a Disney Channel Original Movie ya'll. Theatrically released musicals dont do singles unless it's remixed or something (look at Let it Go by Demi). 

Still, I believe some songs are gonna enter Hot 100. Bookmark me :sis:

Barbra Streisand's ASIB had Evergreen as a single and it went #1 on BB and won song of the year at the Grammys and also won an Oscar. I'm pretty sure they're aiming for the same. They will release a single bookmark me.:vegas:

Guest Adarsh

The album will be out in time for the Grammys deadline not on october 5th. They obviously want it to be nominated this year, next year will be too late and irrelevant  :triggered:

Archived