💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be inspired by Leila k.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

It's clearly that LG6 is going to be a pop/electro/techno/rave/eurodance album and i personally think that gaga is extremely inspired by the 90s eurodance music and that's why maybe she's working with European producers as Sophie (from Scotland)  and Alexander ridha aka boys noise (from Germany)  who's famous of his electronic house and techno/troika sound...  

And guess what?  "Leila k" was the queen of eurodance/techno house/electronic music in Europe back in the 90's 

Lady gaga said in one of her interviews that she's inspired by her ..and redone also claim in an interview with a Tunisian tv (i already post it)  that gaga is shaped her persona and her music with a strong inspiration from "Leila k"  

Leila k is sadly left the music scene after what happened in 1996 Swedish Grammy award 

I could stay days and days describing how much this woman is talented and I cry every time when I I remember what happened to her... Swedish media reported that Leila K was living on the streets, stealing food for herself... THIS IS WHAT I CALL A DECAY OF A SUPERSTAR .

I will let her music speaking for her and please guys stream her music in spotify and comment in her videos in YouTube asking her to comeback... 

And if there's some Sweden monsters here please do something if u ever have the chance to seen her in public.  She deserve some respect .

This song is produced by Max Martin and Denniz pop it's her best song and it's so close to my heart an UNDERRATED BOP (superbass is a RIP OFF of this song ) 

And if u watch this mv u will notice that lady gaga referenced Leila k during swinefest festival when she performed sex dreams . 

Hexxx

Hmmmm. As much as I want this to be true, I think LG6 will sound totally different. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Guest Anisko
26 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Hmmmm. As much as I want this to be true, I think LG6 will sound totally different. 

We still have hope sis as long as the original sound for lg6 doesn't scrapped. 

Shaney

The fan base is convinced that LG6 will be full of techno bops now, and every pre-era, we get convinced it will sound a certain way. We are always surprised. We have no idea.

I hope so. Leila K's music is amazing and Gaga has stated she is an inspiration.

Guest Anisko
8 hours ago, dit said:

I hope so. Leila K's music is amazing and Gaga has stated she is an inspiration.

Leila k is phenomenal 

Imagine gaga collaborate with her?  This could be amazing 

Guest Anisko
8 hours ago, Bae said:

The fan base is convinced that LG6 will be full of techno bops now, and every pre-era, we get convinced it will sound a certain way. We are always surprised. We have no idea.

Yeah she's gaga at the end of the day... 

Honestly I hate being surprised lol

Archived