Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who's scoring ASIB?

duckworth

Featured Posts

duckworth

Okay so we know that Gaga wrote the music for ASIB but since the film's a musical, shouldn't they focus on the score itself as well?

They haven't announced anything about it and I really think the score is important especially to a musical film like ASIB. 

OR MAYBE

Gaga will do the score as well. Which explains the orchestra she was conducting. But then again, most of the time when one scores a film, they're usually screening it on the same time so they can time the music perfectly to the movie. 

Just a thought that's been bugging me. Plus it's just 3 months til the release date. If they're hiring a high profile composer, they wouldve announced it months ago.

Bradley

I don't think Gaga is experienced in that field, she makes great pop music but does she know how to make scores though?

You have to understand how movies work before you can excel in that.

Yuuri
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't think Gaga is experienced in that field, she makes great pop music but does she know how to make scores though?

You have to understand how movies work before you can excel in that.

She is a virtuoso, so she could have been making scores since she was 13.

Miel

I don't think Gaga's doing the score, BUT there could be some writing credits if any of the arrangements reference her musical additions to the film itself.

3 points in and ready for more

Nicogly

or maybe the score is taken from the composition of the songs in the soundtrack? like they'll have a motif from one or many of the various songs? ya know? like without the lyrics, perhaps stretched versions

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

androiduser

yeah, I think the score will mot likely be orchestrated versions of the songs from the movie

CannaeDrive
1 hour ago, Nicogly said:

or maybe the score is taken from the composition of the songs in the soundtrack? like they'll have a motif from one or many of the various songs? ya know? like without the lyrics, perhaps stretched versions

This

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

RAMROD

I am not too sure that Gaga will score, I mean she can but the showbiz has its own code to avoid someone taking up everyone else's job. That's why Gaga don't always have her make up artists to do hers sometimes for some event. That is because of that code. It has been here for so long and it's universal. If you ever watched that movie, My Week With Marilyn, for example, you'd understand.  In that movie, iirc, Marilyn Monroe was in England to shoot her movie, and during on set she had a scuffle with a movie staff that was assigned to do a job but Marilyn didn't ask for him to do it, and did it herself instead. Which creates issues. Of course despite all that, Gaga can still do whatever, but at the cost of making enemy from people she don't know and may never know in the industry, where she is the new player here. For someone who seeking to do more acting job, I don't think that's a good idea. So yeah, one woman show will likely not be happening. But we'll see. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

duckworth
2 hours ago, Nicogly said:

Thats what musical films do but someone still does the score. 

Killa

Shes basically bach reincarnation who liked to go to clubs and rock music.

Like bach though shes not show offy so its not gonna happen

Archived