celeb

Azealia Blames WildNOut Incident On Cardi B

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

So because they’re latinas, they’re automatically out to get her? OhMyGod, I know I make fun of her a lot on here, but I really think she’s completely lost her mind now. Poor thing. She should be institutionalized and have her mental state evaluated. For real. Why isn’t her label doing anything to help her??? 

RainingOnMe

She claims to be all for praising black women yet all she does is attack any black woman who is more successful than her: Cardi, CupcaKke, etc. She needs serious help.

Catnikko

She reminds me of some people i know, they're so set in believing that everyone is against them because of their race when sometimes it's actually just your attitude turning people off :wtfga: 

You can't keep pulling the race card because she's become one of the people that pull it so much it contributes to making it a null point :oprah: I love her but she's the main cause of the way people are now treating her.. Black white or beige, didn't she hate on iggy for having success as a rapper that was white?  

If you want to be equal you also have to treat everyone else as equal..

edit: also WAIT :air: it's cardi b because they're latina and she is to? Am i missing something :air: 

myluis617

People just need to stop giving this girl a chance she keeps attacking everyone who tries to help her out. Watch her in a couple years come out talking about a mental issue she has. Arent people on that show suppose to make stuff up on the fly. She need to learn to find out whats happening on the spot than to turn around after everything is done and make false claims not knowing what people's actual intentions were.

Kimmo

Does anybody have a link where I can see what happened or the episode? 

Hottie Detector

FrankGutz

Az sis :air:   i love u but youre a mess lmfao

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Whispering

Why is she making jokes about Nick Cannon having a serious illness? She's a toxic person. 

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Does anybody have a link where I can see what happened or the episode? 

hasn't aired yet. They just filmed it

Archived