💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is definitely...

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

Going to be a club album, and it’s definitely going to be influenced by or outright have; techno and house music on it.

All of the producers bar DJWS (although he’s made some songs for her influenced by said genres before) make techno and/or house music outright or electro pop songs with influences from those genres. 

To me the album is gonna have Electropop, House, Techno and maybe Hip-hop/R&B at a stretch. 

I feel like since she often has albums influenced by decades like BTW by the 80s and Joanne by the 70s, LG6 is going to be 90s club inspired sonically and I’m here for it, just hope she uses 90s high fashion archives ala Versace again.

Does anyone else think this? What do you guys think? :D 

LOVE JUNKIE

inb4 current LG6 is scrapped and we get Joanne Act II Spring 2020

on a three day bender

Tresor

Yes. And Nicola styling the visuals... ugh this is gonna be an epic dark electronic record

He8MyHeart
37 minutes ago, gagzus said:

LG6 is going to be 90s club inspired sonically

This would be amazing :legend:

Henri Bardot

House, Techno and Hip-Hop is all I ask. 

No EDM or R&B bullshit.

pooiota

BlingNotTheMusic

I just need an announcement or confirmation! I’m stoked for ASIB but I miss dancing to Gaga music with friends and at clubs. 

Glittertinks
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

I feel like since she often has albums influenced by decades like BTW by the 80s and Joanne by the 70s, LG6 is going to be 90s club inspired sonically and I’m here for it, just hope she uses 90s high fashion archives ala Versace again.

YES

I think sometimes it seems like her looks are already pointing at the 90s, I would be so here for looks and sonically inspired stuff. Personally, I feel 90s Songs were driven by strong melodies that were sung by the artist and Gaga is already really good at that! 

gagzus
38 minutes ago, S0436 said:

But how does Mark Nilan Jr and his brass and strings orchestra come in?

Simple, when making Joanne she started incorporated analogue elements into her songs more. So that’s what that’s for, 99% of all electronic songs have string stems and they’re mostly made electronically but Gaga being Gaga she’s probably adding analogue stems, trumpets and brass are part of House music too even in contemporary house (see: One Kiss’s breakdown and Tropical House Music) which would most likely fit into Bloodpop produced songs mainly plus she’s also been using modulation with Boyz Noise and Bloodpop which was how they made “analogue” electronic music like house and techno back in the 80s and 90s so it all fits together imo.

14 minutes ago, Henri Bardot said:

House, Techno and Hip-Hop is all I ask. 

No EDM or R&B bullshit.

House and Techno are genres under EDM (electronic dance music) tho so this is kinda a paradox haha 

gagzus
6 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

YES

I think sometimes it seems like her looks are already pointing at the 90s, I would be so here for looks and sonically inspired stuff. Personally, I feel 90s Songs were driven by strong melodies that were sung by the artist and Gaga is already really good at that! 

The looks she served when she went to Bobby’s birthday in the latex dress and then the leopard print were very 90s, the looks she used to serve on instagram before she performed The Cure on the AMAs were VERY 90s pop/r&b diva tbh

Henri Bardot
16 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Simple, when making Joanne she started incorporated analogue elements into her songs more. So that’s what that’s for, 99% of all electronic songs have string stems and they’re mostly made electronically but Gaga being Gaga she’s probably adding analogue stems, trumpets and brass are part of House music too even in contemporary house (see: One Kiss’s breakdown and Tropical House Music) which would most likely fit into Bloodpop produced songs mainly plus she’s also been using modulation with Boyz Noise and Bloodpop which was how they made “analogue” electronic music like house and techno back in the 80s and 90s so it all fits together imo.

House and Techno are genres under EDM (electronic dance music) tho so this is kinda a paradox haha 

Oops, I got confused with Dance Pop :crossed:

But yeah sorryyyyy

pooiota

Archived