Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

‘Rugrats’ Returns With Nickelodeon Series Revival & Live-Action Movie

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

rugrats-nick-2018.jpg?w=768&h=515&crop=1

Viacom’s Nickelodeonand Paramount Pictures have set a revival of the iconic kids series Rugrats with a 26-episode order from Nickelodeon and a live-action film featuring CGI characters from Paramount Players. Both the TV series and the movie will include new adventures with the famous characters Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Susie and Angelica, and will also introduce a new world of characters.

Original series creators Arlene Klasky, Gábor Csupó and Paul Germain will return to the new series as executive producers.

The Rugrats movie will be written by David Goodman and is set to be released on November 13, 2020 by Paramount Players.

https://deadline.com/2018/07/rugrats-revival-series-nickelodeon-live-action-movie-paramount-1202427458/

Rugrats is literally my favorite cartoon ever. I have high hopes for this.

calmar

At least the original creators will be in control, but... really?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ryanripley

i'm really sick of revivals, why are things rarely original anymore?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bloody hooker

giphy.gif

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

River

Can they stop? instead of revival, teach the new spoiled CGI kids to respect and love the old animation :neyde:

The movie sounds bad so no thanks.

I hope they'll keep the old animation for the revival but probably they'll do it in HD..

Just so you compare HD to hand drawing animation, compare The old Simpsons episodes to the new one or Dragon Ball (Z) to the Super.. you'll see how the move to HD and digital drawing killed the life and emotions in the character.. it's like they are cardboard..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ThisGuyTony

Never a big Rugrats fan but hopefully it isn't bad. Although I'm tired of revivals and don't get me started on the boring animations styles we have today. :madge:

Also why is the movie live action? :wtf: 

Scathach

Everyone complains about revival/reboots, but everyone watches them. Look at Jumanji. And studies showed reboots/revivals of TV Shows have better chances of having a s2 than original programs. That's why studios are making them tbh. 

sipthistea

Live action film? 

That doesn't sound good. 3D animation would be dope, but a live action film of  this cartoon may end up like that Fairy Oddparents film with Drake Bell mixed with that baby geniuses film cringefest :ladyhaha: 

Dunk96

I'm excited to see how this turns out as long as the original animation and charm of the show isn't lost in the muck of modern technology.

Damon

the world should ban live action movies of cartoons, they always ruin it

... and now i just sit in silence.

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, Punktious said:

How they gonna make babies talk

source.gif

Since they said there will be cgi in the movie I’m assuming the babies will be cgi but everyone else will be live action 

MonsterSexual
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I thought they were All Grow'd Up?

latest?cb=20130105074533

all grown up is actually a pretty lit show not gonna lie

Golden Waffles Forever

Archived