💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Try not to cringe! (MTV trying to relate to young people Act II)

LOVE JUNKIE

Featured Posts

LOVE JUNKIE

I had to make this its own post. I need everyone to suffer through what had to suffer through :oops:

on a three day bender

what is going on here  :ladyhaha:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

I love how we get to see 0.1 seconds of the nominees while we get to see 20 seconds of that woman dancing terribly.

Regina George

I like it. It’s fun, it’s unique and I love 80s feels it has. Don’t know why y’all make huge deal out of it honestly. It’s VMAs not Grammys for Gods sake. VMAs have always had “fun” promos and concepts. VMAs are not as serious as Grammys or Oscars so get over it.. 

LOVE JUNKIE
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I like it. It’s fun, it’s unique and I love 80s feels it has. Don’t know why y’all make huge deal out of it honestly. It’s VMAs not Grammys for Gods sake. VMAs have always had “fun” promos and concepts. VMAs are not as serious as Grammys or Oscars so get over it.. 

LOL no one has an issue with it being fun or not serious :saladga:

on a three day bender

Haroon

I stopped watching halfway because I was bored (didn’t expect it to be so long so my attention span wasn’t prepared :flop:) not because it was cringey :shrug: I like the colourful and simplistic aesthetic it has going on though :happy: 

Tom Nook

I am not here for the visuals of this year’s VMAs :smh:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

I had to make this its own post. I need everyone to suffer through what had to suffer through :oops:

so cringe omg, what happenedT to them, well i guess it fits the new generation and new pop girls lmfao, boring, 90s, 00s and early10s were so good, they should die, its not what it used to be, this is so sad

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

Dat ass in best collab tho :hor:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Sebastiaan De Graaf

The fact that they used rocks for "Best rock" alone already made me cringe. And then artist of the year with those opera singers and not naming Dua Lipa or Taylor Swift but they did Bruno Mars why he only released Finesse this year:cryga: The VMA's are cancelled

Archived