Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Brooklyn Nights: Gaga Party in Brooklyn this week

Awrah999

Featured Posts

Awrah999

I went to a Lady Gaga party in Brooklyn the other night (hosted by House of Yes) and it was amazing! They played lots of ARTPOP songs like Donatella, GUY, Do What U Want, Applause, Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, Venus, etc. and even unreleased tracks like Reloaded and Glitter and Grease, as well as some random covers Gaga has done of What’s Up and King of Pain. There were also like 6 or so drag queens that were all dressed up like Gaga and they all killed it, particularly Bad Romance at the end of the night https://mobile.twitter.com/jock6797/status/1018207761463693312

I also appreciated they played a lot of non-singles like Diamond Heart, Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame, Teeth, Bad Kids, Americano, and Dancin’ in Circles! There were some amazing outfits there (I wore some caution tape :vegas:) like Gaga’s red lace VMA outfit, her nude look with black/white stickers, Judas red bandana, etc. 

I know there are lots of NYC Monsters on this site. Did anyone else by any chance go to this party? Or, have you ever been to any other Gaga-themed parties? Feel free to share all experiences :)

Woohoo

giphy.gif

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Battle 4 Ur Life

I’d have loved to shake my buss at this! we need to publicize those kind of events here in GGD. I was in Brooklyn last week, sweating like a pig.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Miel

My friend is part of a DJ collective, and they did a Gaga-themed set last year! Apparently it was super awesome. Unfortunately I couldn't make it, as that weekend I went to the other side of the state. Ugh.

3 points in and ready for more

hpmcmill
2 hours ago, Awrah999 said:

I went to a Lady Gaga party in Brooklyn the other night (hosted by House of Yes) and it was amazing! They played lots of ARTPOP songs like Donatella, GUY, Do What U Want, Applause, Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, Venus, etc. and even unreleased tracks like Reloaded and Glitter and Grease, as well as some random covers Gaga has done of What’s Up and King of Pain. There were also like 6 or so drag queens that were all dressed up like Gaga and they all killed it, particularly Bad Romance at the end of the night https://mobile.twitter.com/jock6797/status/1018207761463693312

I also appreciated they played a lot of non-singles like Diamond Heart, Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame, Teeth, Bad Kids, Americano, and Dancin’ in Circles! There were some amazing outfits there (I wore some caution tape :vegas:) like Gaga’s red lace VMA outfit, her nude look with black/white stickers, Judas red bandana, etc. 

I know there are lots of NYC Monsters on this site. Did anyone else by any chance go to this party? Or, have you ever been to any other Gaga-themed parties? Feel free to share all experiences :)

I was there, it was AMAZING!!!

monster4life231
17 hours ago, Live4TheARTPOP said:

giphy.gif

Why does she look like Putin in drag?

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Awrah999
On 7/15/2018 at 8:40 PM, baptism said:

Ugh my dream. A bottomfest. 

There was lots of topping going on :lolly:

Awrah999
On 7/15/2018 at 9:39 PM, WokePop said:

I’d have loved to shake my buss at this! we need to publicize those kind of events here in GGD. I was in Brooklyn last week, sweating like a pig.

I should have posted on here, sorry! I thought it was fairly widely publicized on Facebook and thought NYC GGD members would know but I was mistaken apparently :( There will be another I'm sure though!

Archived