Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

BuzzFeed: 18 Reasons You Should Stop Making Fun Of Lady Gaga's "ARTPOP"

FinnishGypsy

Featured Posts

FinnishGypsy

I rarely post on GGD, so I’m sorry if this article I’m linking has A) already been posted (likely, considering it was written five months ago, but I’m on mobile and don’t know how to search the previous forum topics on here), and/or B) being posted to the wrong section of the forum (in which case, my apologies to the moderators)!

But just in case, here’s an article I happened to stumble upon which argues the creative impressiveness on behalf of the sheer scope of Gaga’s vision for AP:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/aaronlovett/reasons-lady-gaga-ARTPOP-masterpiece?utm_term=.jswjJeBQE#.hyKqxXEbk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlikegaga

which one of yo hunty asses got an internship at buzzfeed

Versace

*Posted by Aaron Lovett*

Ok Aaron time for you to reveal your GGD account to us 

Sis where you at

MaybeKermit
1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

which one of yo hunty asses got an internship at buzzfeed

Tbh most monsterz who were in highschool during the TFM/BTW era/Gaga's peak are all finishing college now probably.  SO LETS FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Lucas

Ok but they talked about everything except the music itself (except the praise for Sexxx Dreams it was all about the videos or projects, not music). Which >IMO< is the main problem with the ARTPOP era and what was the most important : the music wasn't as good as expected from her

FinnishGypsy
1 minute ago, Versace said:

*Posted by Aaron Lovett*

Sis where you at

Haha, is there really a LM working at Buzzfeed? If so, we should really take advantage of having an infiltrator. Double agents are hard to come by. 🤐

FlopSlurper
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

Ok but they talked about everything except the music itself (except the praise for Sexxx Dreams it was all about the videos or projects, not music). Which >IMO< is the main problem with the ARTPOP era and what was the most important : the music wasn't as good as expected from her

refer to point 18 

Taide

Who would have taught back in '13 that we'd be still discussing ARTPOP after 5 years? Album of the century indeed. 

Bellatrix
4 minutes ago, Versace said:

*Posted by Aaron Lovett*

Sis where you at

@aaron l 

Am I right? :huntyga:

Lucas
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

refer to point 18 

They just said "no" which means nothing. It doesn't give any details on why the music is good/underrated etc

FinnishGypsy
9 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

I rarely post on GGD, so I’m sorry if this article I’m linking has A) already been posted (likely, considering it was written five months ago, but I’m on mobile and don’t know how to search the previous forum topics on here),

3 minutes ago, Coop said:

From February 2018 :oprah: 

1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Sis, it's months old :huntyga:

Be honest, do you guys read the OP or just click straight on the link?  :classy:

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

They just said "no" which means nothing. It doesn't give any details on why the music is good/underrated etc

“No, you’re wrong” :trollga:

But in all seriouness, that’s your opinion and that’s fine. For me despite how messy the era was, the visuals and album itself are my favourite of all time. 

Archived