rumours

Featured Posts

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane
7 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

idk... You've been having good luck in these last few megarates, though

This ! But I know my favorite songs on ARTPOP are not popular here, except for DWUW.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

KinneyUnderYou

@Rumours1977 I love and respect you dearly as a member. I'm so excited you're hosting this! It's a brand new idea that I would love to join. Sign me up! :excited:

rumours
2 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

@Rumours1977 I love and respect you dearly as a member. I'm so excited you're hosting this! It's a brand new idea that I would love to join. Sign me up! :excited:

Awww, thank you so much for the kind words :hug:. You are one of my favorite people here on GGD as well.

I'll add you to the taglist. :)

LADYGAGASHOOCK
18 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

I was just about to mention you sis! Sign me up too, boo @Rumours1977

AshamedBlueKitfox-max-1mb.gif

Omg, hun, long time no see:sara:

That J

I'm SO here for this. ARTPOP is my fave Gaga record tho so its gonna be tough but this sounds so rad!  I'm in.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

rumours

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @SHALLOW @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @mister max @blackcoffee @radioactive

Round 1: Please PM your picks for Top 3/Bottom 3 by 12PM EDT (4PM UTC) tomorrow July 16th. A template has been provided in the OP which can be used for your PM if you'd like.

Big thanks to those who already sent your picks!

Results for Round 1 (as well as the "Suitcase Ceremony") will occur 1PM EDT (5PM UTC) tomorrow July 16th!

Also, if anyone is reading this that isn't in the Formal Taglist above, PM your results prior to the deadline, and I'll be sure to add you to the taglist! :)

rumours
Just now, maxblac said:

I'm in!

Sounds good! I added you to the Taglist as well as the post about Round 1 :hug:

rumours
3 minutes ago, That J said:

@THAT JUJU babe!!!   Come play with us bro baby!  😋😎😘

Is she making her comeback soon!??!?!?

My wig isn't ready :excited2:

That J
4 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Is she making her comeback soon!??!?!?

My wig isn't ready :excited2:

Well we have been on a different forum lately but I hope he will come and do this at least!  I'm tryin to get him!  Haha

Hes gotten popular over there tho so idk. But I told him about it.  Hes at work right now so I'll keep working on him. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived