ARTPOP: The Uncertainty Race

rumours

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Here are the two charts.

First, a final version of the chart published each round:

Reveal hidden contents

ARTPOP_ROUND_12.png

Second, this chart includes each song's placement during every round of the competition:

Reveal hidden contents

THE_HIDDEN_INFO_ARTPOP.png

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts as a nonparticipating bystander are that GGD is fully of messy bad taste :poot:

Justice for MANiCURE and Sexxx Dreams :grr:

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
3 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

Personally I’d love ARTPOP to win this game because that song is just... idk how to describe but its amazing and one of the best from the album :legend:

It could return for All Stars... :classy:

calmar

Going by AS1 for RPDR, the contestants from Season 1 were runner-up (Applause), 4th place (Gypsy 🤢) and 8th place (Dope, Swine, or Sexxx Dreams depending on how you count it, since we had a double elimination)

But if ARTPOP is in there, and possibly Swine, I'll be happy.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

rumours
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

Justice for MANiCURE and Sexxx Dreams

Sexxx Dreams' track record was so confusing. It was Top 3 for 3 times in a row... and then was paid dust.

I could've sworn that it would be the returning song, but MJH won the overall vote. I was shook

Oriane

I'm not really surprised by the full chart. It's amazing how Swine won a round. I don't regret voting for MJH to come back, my other faves didn't have any chance to win.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

datlastfam
10 minutes ago, calmar said:

In the voting system I made up a few days ago it still won :legend:

Yup I saw that! AP won like 4 times in this game, too bad it was eliminated in Round 9. 

11 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:
Spoiler

THE_HIDDEN_INFO_ARTPOP.png

It was Top 2 & Bottom 2 in Round 10, sadly I didnt voted AP bcs I thought that the song will go safe, I was wrong + pretty sure mostly the participants voted AP in bottom 2 :huntyga:

calmar
3 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

Yup I saw that! AP won like 4 times in this game, too bad it was eliminated in Round 9. 

My final scores were

1st    ARTPOP
2nd  Sexxx Dreams
3rd   Applause
4th   Venus
5th   Do What U Want
6th   Swine
7th   Mary Jane Holland
8th   G.U.Y.
9th   Dope
10th Gypsy
11th  Aura/MANiCURE
13th  Fashion!
14th  Donatella
15th Jewels 'n Drugs

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

badgirlmeat
18 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Sexxx Dreams' track record was so confusing. It was Top 3 for 3 times in a row... and then was paid dust.

I could've sworn that it would be the returning song, but MJH won the overall vote. I was shook

well i made the mistake of not putting SD in the top for one round because i wanted to vote strategically so Swine wouldn't leave (also voted for Venus and Gypsy) and i was pretty sure SD was going to be safe :selena:

i guess some did the same and that's why SD dropped like that :selena:

the funny thing is i forgot to vote on Round 7 and Swine left afterwards :air:

🤠

datlastfam
25 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

It could return for All Stars... :classy:

8 minutes ago, calmar said:

My final scores were

1st    ARTPOP
2nd  Sexxx Dreams
3rd   Applause
4th   Venus
5th   Do What U Want
6th   Swine
7th   Mary Jane Holland
8th   G.U.Y.
9th   Dope
10th Gypsy
11th  Aura/MANiCURE
13th  Fashion!
14th  Donatella
15th Jewels 'n Drugs

If AP return, Im ready to give my highest points for AP in All Stars soon, you better do @calmar :vegas:

rumours
11 minutes ago, badgirlmeat said:

well i made the mistake of not putting SD in the top for one round because i wanted to vote strategically so Swine wouldn't leave (also voted for Venus and Gypsy) and i was pretty sure SD was going to be safe :selena:

i guess some did the same and that's why SD dropped like that :selena:

the funny thing is i forgot to vote on Round 7 and Swine left afterwards :air:

Strategic voting is always risky. For example, I know that strategic voting killed of Aura in the competition as well.

Woohoo

Thank you for doing this @Rumours1977 ! :hug:

So happy mjh won :vegas:

What's your favorite ARTPOP track? Which track did you expect to win before round 1? :tea:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

rumours
4 minutes ago, Live4TheARTPOP said:

Thank you for doing this @Rumours1977 ! :hug:

So happy mjh won :vegas:

What's your favorite ARTPOP track? Which track did you expect to win before round 1? :tea:

Hope you enjoyed the competition! Thank you for the kind words :hug:

My favorite ARTPOP tracks have always been Sexxx Dreams, Dope, and Gypsy.

I actually expected Venus to win, as I have always seen it praised on GGD. I also thought DWUW and Applause would be contenders. I did not expect MJH to either return or slay the competition after it came back. I was also slightly surprised ARTPOP (the song) won so many challenges. I like the song, but I was nonetheless still a little shocked.

badgirlmeat
21 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Strategic voting is always risky. For example, I know that strategic voting killed of Aura in the competition as well.

well now that you remind me, i was putting Aura on the top 3, then did the same thing of voting strategically and it left that round:huntyga:

i'm looking forward for season 2 of this game :)

🤠

PerfectGUY

Thank you @Rumours1977

Literally CAN'T WAIT for the next Uncertainty Race

ARTPOP is my fav album but nonetheless I'm exited for any other album, even C2C

What's interesting with C2C is that it would be hard to predict how it would turn out because I personally don't know what are the fan favourites in this album since it's so rarely talked about

Lucas

MJH winning is blasphemous... the holy ARTPOP and Applause deserved to win :grr:

Now I'm ready for the same game with Born This Way, the meltdowns and messes this would create :giggle:

Archived